Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    wow thank you this is informative. What about one plus 3? Price wise this phone is pretty good and it has quite good specs for the market right?

Like i said im not looking for the best of the best I just need something to last me the next 2-3 years
    my phone *s7 edge* is 11 months old now
    S7 Edge: has better resolution than One Plus 3 *1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)* while the one plus 3 has *1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)*
    One Plus 3: Has 6GB ram *S7 edge has 4GB* and has 64 gb memory while the s7 edge have 32
    I compare both of em here -> http://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_3-7995.php and http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s7_edge-7945.php

- - - Updated - - -

also can anyone answer this?

Also some models are listed as 32gb but I've been told that I can increase the memory for all of them as much as I want, do all models fall under this? I tend to take a lot of photos and my phone always ends up being filled up really quickly so this function is a real seller for me.
    Samsung S7 Edge has 32 GB only , but it has memory card slot which can be filled up to 256 GB

- - - Updated - - -

and samsung has wireless charger too.

2. The following user said thank you to Jikali for this useful post:

Shino (02-13-2017)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BeastBoy View Post
    my phone *s7 edge* is 11 months old now
    S7 Edge: has better resolution than One Plus 3 *1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)* while the one plus 3 has *1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)*
    One Plus 3: Has 6GB ram *S7 edge has 4GB* and has 64 gb memory while the s7 edge have 32
    I compare both of em here -> http://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_3-7995.php and http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s7_edge-7945.php

- - - Updated - - -

Samsung S7 Edge has 32 GB only , but it has memory card slot which can be filled up to 256 GB
    screen size is not much of selling point as it still has to fit in my pocket (which arent quite big especially for tablet phones). I've been using the regular iphone 6 and before that the 5 (which was such a good size but sadly broke)

I have a tendency to be really careless and drop my phone quite a lot - durability wise will they suffer?

- - - Updated - - -

and samsung has wireless charger too.
    ive heard about this before too. I dont know i mean plugging in a cable doesnt take too much effort on my part. especially if the battery life is good enough that I dont need to keep charging it all the time

Banned

Thanks
    screen size is not much of selling point as it still has to fit in my pocket (which arent quite big especially for tablet phones). I've been using the regular iphone 6 and before that the 5 (which was such a good size but sadly broke)

I have a tendency to be really careless and drop my phone quite a lot - durability wise will they suffer?
    Eh if u drop s7 edge , ofc it will crack but if u drop it on like let say you tryin to put it back on ur pocket and u accidentally drop it , it wont crack or anything *did this like 100 times xD*

- - - Updated - - -

but if i were you i would get Screen protector/tempered glass and a case ofc *spigen,Samsung LED View Flip Cover Case ($49),Caseology Envoy Series Case ($17),Otterbox Symmetry Series ($40),Unicorn Beetle Pro Series Case ($18-20)*

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Eh if u drop s7 edge , ofc it will crack but if u drop it on like let say you tryin to put it back on ur pocket and u accidentally drop it , it wont crack or anything *did this like 100 times xD*

- - - Updated - - -

but if i were you i would get Screen protector/tempered glass and a case ofc *spigen,Samsung LED View Flip Cover Case ($49),Caseology Envoy Series Case ($17),Otterbox Symmetry Series ($40),Unicorn Beetle Pro Series Case ($18-20)*
    im a student so i dont have that much money to throw about. this is the first phone that i have to buy solely out of my own money so I dont want to make a mistake. looking around, budget wise, higher end phones might be a bit out of my price range.

do you have any recommendations for mid-range phones?

Banned

Thanks
    im a student so i dont have that much money to throw about. this is the first phone that i have to buy solely out of my own money so I dont want to make a mistake. looking around, budget wise, higher end phones might be a bit out of my price range.

do you have any recommendations for mid-range phones?
    Your budget? tell me your money like ex u have 300-400$ ill look at good phone for you

μ

Country
    Thanks
    $300-400 is good

Banned

Thanks
    Huawei Honor 8
    ZTE Axon 7
    oneplus 3T/3
    LG G4

Banned

Thanks
    I hav j5 not dat good bit decent lol , worth findin out bout j7 . Never tried iphones looks like i wont get it lol , idk much bout phones but gl gettin an android.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information