Thanks
    Lol does anyone know who the actual frick this AFxZzZz kid is? He has been coming into quiet duel rooms and egoing for months. He just gets angry when he loses, he actually thinks he'd beat everyone with skill if not for some imaginary handicap that he thinks he is burdened by. He got his friends to shit on me but they ended up cussing him out, how much sadder do things get?

He QQs over 150 ping despite ping going both ways, saying there's delayed death, thing is, he still dies first. He claims he's a developer and knows all shit about the net. When I tracked his geo-location, he shut up all of a sudden, I asked him to track me back and then explain to me how he doesn't get how ping works.

Question is... Has anyone had experience dealing with this kid? I'm sick of him just being an overall garbage human shitting on everyone and starting shit in what would have been otherwise, fun rooms.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to 23ACommander for this useful post:

cabel (02-14-2017), Groot (02-25-2017)

Thanks
    The best ego thread ! Thank you for letting me read this!

thank you Sinon <3

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 23ACommander View Post
    Lol does anyone know who the actual frick this AFxZzZz kid is? He has been coming into quiet duel rooms and egoing for months. He just gets angry when he loses, he actually thinks he'd beat everyone with skill if not for some imaginary handicap that he thinks he is burdened by. He got his friends to shit on me but they ended up cussing him out, how much sadder do things get?

He QQs over 150 ping despite ping going both ways, saying there's delayed death, thing is, he still dies first. He claims he's a developer and knows all shit about the net. When I tracked his geo-location, he shut up all of a sudden, I asked him to track me back and then explain to me how he doesn't get how ping works.

Question is... Has anyone had experience dealing with this kid? I'm sick of him just being an overall garbage human shitting on everyone and starting shit in what would have been otherwise, fun rooms.
    LOL someone mad he wrote an essay about it

5. The following 5 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (02-14-2017), Nogamenolife (02-15-2017), RlCK (02-14-2017), xPeace (02-15-2017), yas6en (02-15-2017)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    this post make me very emotional.....

btw you gonna meet alot of people like him here....

7. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

TomasEdison (02-14-2017)

Thanks
    ur welcome, i think its a pleasure to read because everyone can relate. The traits contained herein basically describes every undesirable, disgusting, weak stereotype of a toxic gamer rolled into one person. Glad you liked it

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    guy made a forum account just to cry about some guy he met ingame on this wonderful community

marvelous

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lin View Post
    The best ego thread ! Thank you for letting me read this!
    ur venezuelan what the **** are you doing on fg you foreigner.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    I hope you've had a great time with your Valentine. You've given positive description of your Valentine and I hope your relation stays strong.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 23ACommander View Post

Wow, good read. I really enjoyed the part where you were talking about how good my sister looked. I think the same, but too bad i cant do anything with her besides kiss her on the mouth... Some lucky guy will get to bang my sister, hopefully she let's me watch. If not I'll have set up some cameras. But all in all I still love her. I won't attend her wedding though, because it should be me marrying her in the future. Good luck to her future husband, hopefully you live because I might want to take your head off.

This is so good, like golden, golden showers all around.

Love you Shayla.

13. The following user said thank you to DaBoyFlitzle for this useful post:

yas6en (02-15-2017)

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    i am axffzzxz what r u going to do about it yunglin

15. The following user said thank you to autism for this useful post:

Nogamenolife (02-15-2017)

Thread Information