Oppelia's Avatar I need a one liner

Country
    Thanks
    Yo on the note for disclosure, i'm making this thread due to the fact that i'm facing this problem for the past 2 weeks and i never for once have ever encountered any sort of lagging or spike situation ever since i played this game. Recently, i'm facing this complication where my ping would CONSTANTLY spikes RANDOMLY and i tried everything which i took an advice from couple of "smart ass digital comp guys " which is to port forwarding which i did but SOMEHOW i'm still facing this kind of lag and it's consuming me little by little. I need help and an advice on how can i fix this because as you can see below'

rsz_1oppeliaf_20170221_002246.jpg (p.s soz for the quality of the picture too lazy to do something about it just took it 5 sec ago and change the size das it)

I constantly spike and most of the time i'm facing red pings throughout my whole sessions in the game and i really do need someone to tell me what can i do and what SHOULD i do with this lag. At first i thought it was the server but as time passed by i started to think it's just my net causing something which i have no idea what. I did however tried to test my net with other games such as CS;GO/Guild Wars 2/Overwatch/etc. which was completely fine without any lagging or spike situations whatsoever which it ONLY applied when i play Fgunz. I hope someone can give me a solid explanation and walk through on what can i do about.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

^ dont bother the attachment idk why its there just click the one i put with my contexts
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Conquer your fear as it is the only thing that will give you weakness

IGN ; Oppelia^F

Banned

Thanks
    Try Portforwarding

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BeastBoy View Post
    Try Portforwarding
    I have tried portforwarding and it was successful but when i enter the game and tried to play, the spikes came like a wrecking ball

IGN ; Oppelia^F

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oppelia View Post
    Yo on the note for disclosure, i'm making this thread due to the fact that i'm facing this problem for the past 2 weeks and i never for once have ever encountered any sort of lagging or spike situation ever since i played this game. Recently, i'm facing this complication where my ping would CONSTANTLY spikes RANDOMLY and i tried everything which i took an advice from couple of "smart ass digital comp guys " which is to port forwarding which i did but SOMEHOW i'm still facing this kind of lag and it's consuming me little by little. I need help and an advice on how can i fix this because as you can see below'

rsz_1oppeliaf_20170221_002246.jpg (p.s soz for the quality of the picture too lazy to do something about it just took it 5 sec ago and change the size das it)

I constantly spike and most of the time i'm facing red pings throughout my whole sessions in the game and i really do need someone to tell me what can i do and what SHOULD i do with this lag. At first i thought it was the server but as time passed by i started to think it's just my net causing something which i have no idea what. I did however tried to test my net with other games such as CS;GO/Guild Wars 2/Overwatch/etc. which was completely fine without any lagging or spike situations whatsoever which it ONLY applied when i play Fgunz. I hope someone can give me a solid explanation and walk through on what can i do about.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

^ dont bother the attachment idk why its there just click the one i put with my contexts
    'singapore'

need i say more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    'singapore'

need i say more
    silent peasant

IGN ; Oppelia^F

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    cba to read that obnoxious text friend, but, I would take the time to learn some networking protocols...never hurts to actually know what you are dealing with

Thread Information