Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oppelia's Avatar I need a one liner

Country
    Thanks
    Yo on the note for disclosure, i'm making this thread due to the fact that i'm facing this problem for the past 2 weeks and i never for once have ever encountered any sort of lagging or spike situation ever since i played this game. Recently, i'm facing this complication where my ping would CONSTANTLY spikes RANDOMLY and i tried everything which i took an advice from couple of "smart ass digital comp guys " which is to port forwarding which i did but SOMEHOW i'm still facing this kind of lag and it's consuming me little by little. I need help and an advice on how can i fix this because as you can see below'

rsz_1oppeliaf_20170221_002246.jpg (p.s soz for the quality of the picture too lazy to do something about it just took it 5 sec ago and change the size das it)

I constantly spike and most of the time i'm facing red pings throughout my whole sessions in the game and i really do need someone to tell me what can i do and what SHOULD i do with this lag. At first i thought it was the server but as time passed by i started to think it's just my net causing something which i have no idea what. I did however tried to test my net with other games such as CS;GO/Guild Wars 2/Overwatch/etc. which was completely fine without any lagging or spike situations whatsoever which it ONLY applied when i play Fgunz. I hope someone can give me a solid explanation and walk through on what can i do about.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

^ dont bother the attachment idk why its there just click the one i put with my contexts
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Conquer your fear as it is the only thing that will give you weakness

IGN ; Oppelia^F

Thread Information