Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Hey,
    I don't play this game.
    Life has gotten a lot busier, and I started questioning why I still visit this place.
    I have no interest in GunZ, or any other subjects most people on here talk about... I.E Osu / Anime shit in general and LoL.
    Therefor I have no reason to really stay as of now. If I ever want to play GunZ again, I might stop by, or maybe I change my mind and be back tomorrow.

Anyway, peace.

To the boys I actually enjoy talking to, I'll stop by on Discord from time to time, if I remember.

On another note, I still got a few lucky box items, one of which is a Cat in The Hat.
    If I know you / like u and you have interest in these items, considering u don't already have them.. (I know who shattered all his money down the drain for this game and who didn't, don't bother asking otherwise) drop a comment or PM me and I might sent that shit to ya.
    (for this reason I might check out the forum still for the upcoming 1-2 days to see who i'll give it to)

Now time for the S/O list.

To start off:

S/O Andrew/Alpha, best dude ever.. hope to talk to you more often than we have for the past 2 years.
    S/O Lucas/Console
    S/O Adam/BioAdam
    S/O Hakan/1manarmy/1punchman/TRAUMATISER
    S/O Stuwadie/nevergavemehisactualnamelookin'ass
    S/O Brian/IT IS YA BOY FLITZLE
    S/O Modificated

S/O ''Special'' to PAUL for being the generous guy that you are, thanks a lot fam

S/O All of The NFZ

S/O Fourth, Midget, Jonathanpls, #1Chef, George, Imbalicious, Setunai, Charles, Franky, Kyles, StephanM, King Snake/Shipper, Buu/Shiv, Ampharos, Surfen, Linzor, Léon, Or, Raphael, Kira, Shino, Bart, Imbalicious' kid, Aliséa, Aliséas Kid, Sunfire (ur actually a pretty good guy), Skull (for making me laugh once or twice the past few months, gg), Creoby, Omar, Godzkiller, inoue, Zéxi, Notorious,

S/O All of Esperanto

S/O Anyone who has ever been in Path, my beloved BR clan.

S/O To all the sniper nerds who ever thought they could actually beat me. It was fun to destroy you ALL.

S/O ''Special'' Bunny for being able to keep going after being turned down a million times, we could all learn from you.... or not, w/e.

S/O ''Special'' TAINT, I have no excuse for forgetting u initially. Don't spank me too hard.

Last but not least:
    S/O DOOM

If I forgot u but we cool, u shoulda been in here. I am sorry.

Last edited by Again; 02-21-2017 at 09:56 PM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

2. The following 17 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

#1Chef (02-22-2017), Alpha (03-20-2017), Bunny (02-21-2017), Camel (02-21-2017), DaBoyFlitzle (02-21-2017), GeorgeGFX (02-22-2017), k1ng_musa (02-21-2017), Linzor (02-22-2017), Nogamenolife (02-22-2017), Paul (02-21-2017), Puma (02-21-2017), Sam (02-21-2017), Skull (02-21-2017), Stuwadie (02-22-2017), Sunfire (02-21-2017), TomasEdison (02-21-2017), Traumatiser (02-21-2017)

Thread Information