Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    so i was facing a conundrum the other day, there was this afk guy in room 4 and there were no available rooms in page 1 of the lobby. i wanted to make a room there, so i kindly asked an event moderator to kick the afk for me. he declined, something i was rather surprised by as event moderators were happy to kick afks in the past. apparently there was a new rule recently added which stated that only game moderators can do this. thats kind of frustrating, kind of like restricting the ability completely, since we either have absolutely no gm online, but even if we do theyre probably on an alt account with names we do not recognize. my suggestion is to cancel this rule.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    The rule was set because some of the ET's (back in the days) used to abuse it in order to kick players as if they are =>GM rank
    I think you are right though, they should have the ability to kick but only if the player is AFK, not to abuse the kick function for their own purpose or needs and then still, I am not the one to decide that so you'll have to wait for Dave/McSic

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    All dis for page 1?!

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    If you're ganna be askin the new ET's to kick players for you, all sorts of players try to coax staff into doing cheesy shit for them. There's no new rule or anything, I'll talk with Eagle and Aurora about the protocol for taking rooms from afk's. No stressin, boony

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    theres 15 min auto kick
    i dont know why u complaining about that maybe they do it 1 min instead of 15

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    We have a function in game that auto kicks a player for being AFK after 15 minutes, therefore no one should be kicking ANYONE out of rooms, not ets, not gms.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Thread Information