Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Since long time ago I've been think about making my second YouTube channel
    But I didn't know about what content doing it but after sometime thinking and with influence from music I decided to make an AMV Channel
    This is my FIRST video in this type of content, please be nice, I know I have some certain fails like everyone but please tell me what you all think about it and please Like, Subscribe and Comment.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Awesome dude! If you enjoy making them then you should definitely continue. don't let anyone else tell you otherwise

3. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Castiel (03-03-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    Awesome dude! If you enjoy making them then you should definitely continue. don't let anyone else tell you otherwise
    Thanks, I actually enjoy this stuff more than making GunZ videos, I started making videos of Live Shows from Rock Bands and Remastering the sound from live to original one, after that I though about making AMVs and this Ao No Exorcist AMV came out.

Donator

Thanks
    next time you make amv you should get raw version of the footage you want and not with subtitles because it simply makes it look unprofessional and done half assed also the quality is terrible, you didn't even sync the music to the video a lot of times so it was basically watching scenes with annoying ass music in the background with subtitles when you cant even hear em even if this is your first attempt i can tell you barely put any effort on this .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    next time you make amv you should get raw version of the footage you want and not with subtitles because it simply makes it look unprofessional and done half assed also the quality is terrible, you didn't even sync the music to the video a lot of times so it was basically watching scenes with annoying ass music in the background with subtitles when you cant even hear em even if this is your first attempt i can tell you barely put any effort on this .
    Well... first of all Couldn't find a nice version without subs so I made the english subs to make it easier to read and understand for everyone, and about the scenes and the music, the idea is not to make the same trash every AMV maker does, every AMV maker make the video completely full of fight and changes the order of the scenes, adds more effects than the needed and after 1 minute it that kind of AMVs turn boring so my idea was to follow the story and I focussed on that Fragment of the anime, cause all the AMVs I saw of this anime specially have 1 or 2 scenes of this part and for me this part of the anime is cool so I made my effort on following the story in this Fragment, before Judging the effort of someone ask that person the reason behind the why things are done the way the person makes them, I did this with the idea of making something new and interesting following the story and focussing on a cool part of the anime, I'm sorry if I suck at this stuff from your point of view, next time I'll make a completely filled with fight scenes AMV so you get bored at the first minute of watching it

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Decadencia View Post
    Well... first of all Couldn't find a nice version without subs so I made the english subs to make it easier to read and understand for everyone, and about the scenes and the music, the idea is not to make the same trash every AMV maker does, every AMV maker make the video completely full of fight and changes the order of the scenes, adds more effects than the needed and after 1 minute it that kind of AMVs turn boring so my idea was to follow the story and I focussed on that Fragment of the anime, cause all the AMVs I saw of this anime specially have 1 or 2 scenes of this part and for me this part of the anime is cool so I made my effort on following the story in this Fragment, before Judging the effort of someone ask that person the reason behind the why things are done the way the person makes them, I did this with the idea of making something new and interesting following the story and focussing on a cool part of the anime, I'm sorry if I suck at this stuff from your point of view, next time I'll make a completely filled with fight scenes AMV so you get bored at the first minute of watching it

Even after everything you said i keep my opinion this is garbage you said you used english subs? not even they are spanish subs amazing quality there , and other amvs with effects and fight scenes you find them boring? well those amvs have millions of views so i guess a lot of people like to watch boring stuff, you said i shouldn't judge someone efforts before asking them? ask what i didn't see effort in this shit literally you just sped up bunch of crap from the anime and you call it "following the story" how is that effort there was 0 emotion in this either you have literally no talent for this with "all the effort you put into this" or you simply didn't put any effort

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    its actually so garbage i almost puked in my mouth alittle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    its actually so garbage i almost puked in my mouth alittle
    Ah, wow, I guess next time I'll try to make you throw up... even though I'll need to include a picture of your face to get to that point lel

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Decadencia View Post
    Ah, wow, I guess next time I'll try to make you throw up... even though I'll need to include a picture of your face to get to that point lel
    You seem so salty about critiques when you are the one who titled this thread (Free-for-everyone-to-say-what-you-think-about-it)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    You seem so salty about critiques when you are the one who titled this thread (Free-for-everyone-to-say-what-you-think-about-it)
    You can't recognize a joke?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information