Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

an older suggestion of mine was declined with the reason that players are kicked when theyre afk in a room for 15 minutes. i accepted the reason, however looking at it now this function isnt working.

Spoiler!

as you can see, there are 3 rooms that are filled with afks. these rooms in page 1 have been unchanged for way over 15 minutes and with the addition of the rule that staff cant kick theyre there to stay.

i dont know but i would assume the rule regarding staff is going to be changed, however considering sometimes there might not be any staff active, such a function would be necessary to atleast be fixed.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    HAHA NO FRIENDS in FRIEND LIST. LONER

OT: ye i think this 15 min rule isn't really working.
    Just ask any staff member to kick afk.

3. The following user said thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Cid (03-06-2017)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

an older suggestion of mine was declined with the reason that players are kicked when theyre afk in a room for 15 minutes. i accepted the reason, however looking at it now this function isnt working.

as you can see, there are 3 rooms that are filled with afks. these rooms in page 1 have been unchanged for way over 15 minutes and with the addition of the rule that staff cant kick theyre there to stay.

i dont know but i would assume the rule regarding staff is going to be changed, however considering sometimes there might not be any staff active, such a function would be necessary to atleast be fixed.
    I have a screenshot documentary on someone who was afk in a room for over an hour without being kicked. I even went in to the room to check if they were AFK. The "documentary" was actually inspired by the shitstorm caused by your last post on AFK's. hahahahaha but I feel you. 5 Minute AFK kick is more fair if you ask me.

5. The following 3 users say thank you to Cid for this useful post:

goldengirl (03-06-2017), Oink (03-06-2017), TomasEdison (03-06-2017)

Thread Information