Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Operative's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello there. My usual alias is A Syndicate Operative; but I suppose Operative will do for now. I've pretty much never been on the GunZ Scene. I played GunZ 2, but with it's death I found myself rather curious about GunZ Online. Given that there's no official server, I've found myself curious as to how this would play. Since there's no actual way to experience it then try this; I figured I'd give it a go.

How hosed am I, going in this with no experience?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Well, ots clear that gunz 2 killed everything gunz was considering it closed the official servers, we're a small community that barely gets any new players so we hope u enjoy your stay and stick around
    Welcome.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-06-2017 at 12:26 AM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Youtube and training rooms.

Start learning the basics of "K-Style"

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I suggest to give each mode a go so you can feel out what you like the most about the game.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Hello there

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Thanks
    Welcome and enjoy the game. I wish you luck!

Operative's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I played a single round, and noticed that there's... Really unusual music playing. The weapons seem jarring, with off-models. I understand it's a private server, but I think I missed my chance at trying this game in it's original form. Sadly, it just isn't for me.

I'm sure the community is great, but I missed my opportunity.
    Matul Remrit will endure.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Operative View Post
    I played a single round, and noticed that there's... Really unusual music playing. The weapons seem jarring, with off-models. I understand it's a private server, but I think I missed my chance at trying this game in it's original form. Sadly, it just isn't for me.

Well even without the custom stuff that's on the server, you'd have sort of missed the opportunity long time ago considering it takes at least 6 months to even get decent enough to do things that are considered basic now.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Ekital for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (03-06-2017), xPeace (03-06-2017)

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    You should not give up mate, practice brings the fun ... if you get good enough in it you'll see how much fun it is.
    there is a lot of things other than killing and dying, Fgunz events are best if you learn how to play them and if you find the right people you can get a lot of fun chatting and playing along with them but all of this needs time... I would be glad to play with you if you don't mind giving it another chance I can teach you what I know even though I'm not the best but that can be your start, reconsider it and if there is any chance you will play it again send me a message in forums or send me a whisper in the game (/w ^0S^9cava^C) hope to get a message from you soon

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Operative View Post

You can add your own music as I did, I've started playing in 2013 and back then I would've said I've missed playing it's original form but, you know it doesn't matter when you catch up it matters if you catch up well or just give it up
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

^CG^0host^B's Avatar Boo!

Thanks
    Welcome to the best server FG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information