Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    cashed more like ez! xdd

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pigglet View Post
    cashed more like ez! xdd
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to rosterx for this useful post:

Julian (03-08-2017), Pigglet (03-10-2017), Strain (03-10-2017), yas6en (03-10-2017)

Julian's Avatar Enhance Leader

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by rosterx View Post
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
    take ur cuck and leave

5. The following user said thank you to Julian for this useful post:

Pigglet (03-10-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    take ur cuck and leave
    nice anonimoose mask u random. do you even know who i am?

Strain's Avatar ★★★★★

Country
    Thanks
    nice photoshop. plus i was afk. froob lmao ur not fooling anyone
    u trollin so bad fam worst

Country
    Thanks
    damn lmao

9. The following user said thank you to yas6en for this useful post:

Pigglet (03-10-2017)

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    damn he wrote me a book

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Pigglet for this useful post:

Rain (03-10-2017), yas6en (03-10-2017)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Cant stop laughing.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hello rosterx, your thread has changed my life completely. I suffer from severe NaCl (salt) deficiency disorder. I had to visit the hospital 5 times a week for salt injections. However, reading your thread supplies me enough salt through the screen. You saved me money time and effort. I can't thank you enough. I owe u my life.

14. The following 2 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Bunny (03-10-2017), rosterx (03-10-2017)

Julian's Avatar Enhance Leader

Country
    Thanks
    nice anonimoose mask u random. do you even know who i am?
    literally 0 idea

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information