Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    Hello rosterx, your thread has changed my life completely. I suffer from severe NaCl (salt) deficiency disorder. I had to visit the hospital 5 times a week for salt injections. However, reading your thread supplies me enough salt through the screen. You saved me money time and effort. I can't thank you enough. I owe u my life.
    I'm glad I could help. Sodium is an electrolyte the body needs to help regulate blood pressure and ensure muscle and nerve cells work properly. Normal blood sodium levels fall between 135 and 145 mEq/L. Conditions such as overhydration, burns, diarrhea and vomiting may cause sodium levels to drop below normal, a condition called hyponatremia. The decreased sodium levels in the blood cause fluid to move into tissue cells. Recognizing the symptoms of sodium deficiency is important because when left untreated, the condition may lead to death.

Now that I have claimed my throne as God-Enperor of FGunZ, there will be an abundance of salt for all my inferiors to indulge to their hearts desire. All treasonous heretics will be crushed and deprived of salt so they may experience salt deficiency without mercy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    literally 0 idea
    This is because you are a nobody, a chewed piece of gum, a used condom, a shit-stained square of toilet paper. You don't know me because you CAN'T know me. You're not good enough to know me. I am your superior. 1v1 me then u will know who i am. I am the sacred silence. I am death.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by rosterx View Post
    I'm glad I could help. Sodium is an electrolyte the body needs to help regulate blood pressure and ensure muscle and nerve cells work properly. Normal blood sodium levels fall between 135 and 145 mEq/L. Conditions such as overhydration, burns, diarrhea and vomiting may cause sodium levels to drop below normal, a condition called hyponatremia. The decreased sodium levels in the blood cause fluid to move into tissue cells. Recognizing the symptoms of sodium deficiency is important because when left untreated, the condition may lead to death.

Now that I have claimed my throne as God-Enperor of FGunZ, there will be an abundance of salt for all my inferiors to indulge to their hearts desire. All treasonous heretics will be crushed and deprived of salt so they may experience salt deficiency without mercy.

- - - Updated - - -

This is because you are a nobody, a chewed piece of gum, a used condom, a shit-stained square of toilet paper. You don't know me because you CAN'T know me. You're not good enough to know me. I am your superior. 1v1 me then u will know who i am. I am the sacred silence. I am death.
    You're a really cool guy, and I love to get to know you better. Do you like anime?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SlashShotRS View Post
    You're a really cool guy, and I love to get to know you better. Do you like anime?
    sry im not gay

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information