Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    To those that jumped straight onto the "change is bad" bandwagon.

There are some exceptions.

IA will be allowed for infection, training rooms and ET's will be able to make events with it.

Ammo drop would be off by default but as an option to turn on. That means it would be off for clan wars.
    (That was always the plan)

That's why i gave you one scenario, to hear potential ideas about that scenario and what you think would be fun with the weapons in said scenario. Not to discuss what game types should or should not have the tags/options, you never had a say in that matter.

2. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Traumatiser (03-09-2017)

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post

IA will be allowed for infection, training rooms and ET's will be able to make events with it.

Ammo drop would be off by default but as an option to turn on. That means it would be off for clan wars.

That's why i gave you one scenario, to hear potential ideas about that scenario and what you think would be fun with the weapons in said scenario. Not to discuss what game types should or should not have the tags/options, you never had a say in that matter.
    no1 gives a fk about these changes fix the anti lead and make the server abit smoother not oced like its always been and you got a good server its really not that hard to understand your makin all these pointless things that we really do not need at all instead of focusing on the major issues thats why this server will be gone by next year and why uv dropped below 200 players recently because you dont fix the issues that need to be fixed the time you put into all this stupid shit like blood effects and these stupid af tags and all this bs could of been put to good use on the anti lead but no you choose to add more stuff that we dont need well good luck rofl

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Flora for this useful post:

KR4K3N (03-09-2017), pukepuke (03-15-2017), Skull (03-09-2017), Taint (03-14-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    no1 gives a fk about these changes fix the anti lead and make the server abit smoother not oced like its always been and you got a good server its really not that hard to understand your makin all these pointless things that we really do not need at all instead of focusing on the major issues thats why this server will be gone by next year and why uv dropped below 200 players recently because you dont fix the issues that need to be fixed the time you put into all this stupid shit like blood effects and these stupid af tags and all this bs could of been put to good use on the anti lead but no you choose to add more stuff that we dont need well good luck rofl
    Like the coders would listen to people like you who respond this way to their efforts.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Bring back the old act 9 (scrider)

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Like the coders would listen to people like you who respond this way to their efforts.
    well people have tried the nice approach doesnt seem to work so id rather say it how it is rather than pussy foot around it i dont think any of these are good ideas that are needed there just a waste of time would u rather me lie and suck up to the coders and say omg its such a good idea omg i love all these new things your adding o wow amazing nah id rather not mate you can say what you want everyone would agree with me the servers anti lead needs work and always has not all this bs and the fact this server is oced is retarded so yeah i think these things take priority over ammo drops and annoying af sounds and stupid ass blood effects and you wonder why the player count is dropping its coz of people like u rofl

8. The following 5 users say thank you to Flora for this useful post:

autism (03-10-2017), KR4K3N (03-09-2017), pukepuke (03-15-2017), Taint (03-14-2017), Tumble (03-14-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks

sounds good I guess,

and daz stfu you suck dude

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Not everyone will have the same opinion or express it in a different way.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

No one is anti-change. No one in this thread has stated that change is bad. GunZ has been steadily declining in popularity for almost a decade now. Change is DESPERATELY NEEDED. However, when one opens a thread discussing the next big update and nothing fruitful is mentioned, people are naturally going to be upset.

You're presented with the problem of a declining player base. GunZ has had a steadily declining player base for almost a decade now. You need to ask only two questions: WHY IS THIS OCCURRING? and WHAT CHANGES CAN WE MAKE TO FIX IT? Address this question before you discuss anything else.

Each GunZ server is filled with hackers. This server in particular has an extreme hacker problem--whether or not the administrators or developers are willing to acknowledge it. Every month, more hackers and otherwise toxic individuals are unbanned. Why is this?

Changes to public rooms are well and good, and naturally, they are welcome. However, they're not important. They're not vital in ensuring this server is still around a year from now. GunZ is a competitive game, and the clan war and duel tournament modes will always be the driving forces. They are the navigators.

Why are you wasting time with changes to public rooms? I understand that you're probably one of those who get on to socialize in training and infections rooms or play events, but that is not the reason why this server is still around. With that said, if you continue to focus only on those things, they will be the reason why this server dies like those others in the past.

12. The following 6 users say thank you to SlashShotRS for this useful post:

Crest (03-10-2017), KR4K3N (03-10-2017), Omesaa (03-12-2017), Skull (03-10-2017), Sunfire (03-10-2017), Tumble (03-14-2017)

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I like the direction things are going, you have my full support.

I think it suits this servers demands perfectly and any one who disagrees or who is unhappy with the anti-lead issue should resolve their issues by learning about how things operate, and, maybe instead of whining be part of the solution they want to see.

I get that they are players and not the developers, but, whining is a lot different then providing means, examples, or ideas on HOW to fix a supposed problem.

The competitive side's ego is so large that they feel they are the entire FG population, when they represent only a small minority, or just **** around you feel me lol

I don't take it that the devs would be discouraged, but, I don't want how their ideas were met to be disheartening.
    Last edited by EASTVAN; 03-10-2017 at 01:49 AM.

14. The following user said thank you to EASTVAN for this useful post:

analospony (03-10-2017)

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Hire Enhance as GMs so they can bring people to the server

Who is with me?

16. The following 3 users say thank you to GodTommy for this useful post:

autism (03-10-2017), KR4K3N (03-10-2017), Want_Smack (03-14-2017)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information