Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    With V8 getting closer i wanted to open a thread just to get some comments on what players might like to see or think would be interesting. Ill make note of a couple important factors that you will have to take into consideration.

Imagine that the IA tag is gone, but you can pick up ammo if you kill someone.

Also we have the ability to make individual weapons with an instant reload without using the R tag.

We the staff already have an idea of what we want to do. But id still like to hear other ideas.

Update:

"To those that jumped straight onto the "change is bad" bandwagon.

There are some exceptions.

IA will be allowed for infection, training rooms and ET's will be able to make events with it.

Ammo drop would be off by default but as an option to turn on. That means it would be off for clan wars.
    (That was always the plan)

That's why i gave you one scenario, to hear potential ideas about that scenario and what you think would be fun with the weapons in said scenario. Not to discuss what game types should or should not have the tags/options, you never had a say in that matter."

Update 2...lol

Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Before i worked on those extra features i worked on "fixing" the anti lead. I already know the reasons shots wouldnt register in certain cases. Also i made modifications that allowed us to re-enable the cross hair pick. Then i worked on the other little things. I dont share all the details of what ive done in the vip thread, just a broad overview.
    Last edited by S1lent; 03-10-2017 at 11:54 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

EASTVAN (03-10-2017)

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Will the IA label go away? If you kill someone, will they give you bullets for killing? What would it be like?

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    that pick up ammo shit sounds gay as ****.
    same with weapons that are already [r], dont turn this to a gay game.

just
    fix the
    anti lead
    and
    get
    rid
    of the hackers
    and ur good to go.

5. The following 8 users say thank you to Skull for this useful post:

Daniel (03-08-2017), Flora (03-08-2017), Flow (03-08-2017), Julian (03-15-2017), Omesaa (03-08-2017), Shayla (03-10-2017), Strain (03-10-2017), Tumble (03-14-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    Will the IA label go away? If you kill someone, will they give you bullets for killing? What would it be like?
    Sounds good, pretty much like the beserk game mode where you get hp back.

Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    that pick up ammo shit sounds gay as ****.
    same with weapons that are already [r], dont turn this to a gay game.

just
    fix the
    anti lead
    and
    get
    rid
    of the hackers
    and ur good to go.
    Narrow minded, stay stuck in the past.
    These guys are actually try to solve a problem a lot of people have been complaining about (removing tags won't solve it cause another bunch would complain).

Would the instant reload be something like picking up a reload spawn (like ammo, hp, ap spawns)?

7. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Comeback (03-08-2017), Rain (03-08-2017)

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    are donor sgs being changed at all

and i agree with skull fix the anti lead before doin all this rofl you guys are spendin all this time on all this stuff that isnt exactly important when theres bigger issues that need looking at tbh the anti lead has never been great on this server compared to other ones its about time you guys stepped it up tbh and i would like to see you guys to add the xhair pick again but i already know that aint gonna happen but yeah

9. The following user said thank you to Flora for this useful post:

Tumble (03-14-2017)

Lobit2's Avatar F r e e s t y l e

Country
    Thanks
    WOW nice man

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    With V8 getting closer i wanted to open a thread just to get some comments on what players might like to see or think would be interesting. Ill make note of a couple important factors that you will have to take into consideration.

Imagine that the IA tag is gone, but you can pick up ammo if you kill someone.

Also we have the ability to make individual weapons with an instant reload without using the R tag.

We the staff already have an idea of what we want to do. But id still like to hear other ideas.
    We the staff already have an idea of what we want to do.
    i'd like to hear what u staff want to do xd
    that ia its gay...

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    are donor sgs being changed at all

and i agree with skull fix the anti lead before doin all this rofl you guys are spendin all this time on all this stuff that isnt exactly important when theres bigger issues that need looking at tbh the anti lead has never been great on this server compared to other ones its about time you guys stepped it up tbh and i would like to see you guys to add the xhair pick again but i already know that aint gonna happen but yeah
    But wait, with these nice new more unique features we are different from the rest, maybe that will give you a think process.

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Add new maps as Skillmap 5 until 40, if there many maps please add.

So pass the maps and more fun would be.

Wonderboy's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I don't like any of the tags, save the Vanilla tag and Roll the Dice, but that they're optional makes them not a problem for me. If you guys were going to create an instant reload weapon, hopefully they will either not be usable in standard play or have a significant drawback because this otherwise brings [R] to other games where people really don't like instant reload and infinite ammo. Besides working on the anti-lead, which I think you guys probably know to take a look at with people always bringing it up, I'd really like to see options for customizing the display: adjusting where the damage and FPS are displayed, adjusting the size of what's displayed, like text, those things. I play on 1600x1200, and that's not a problem for seeing information everyone else can see on screen in other servers, but it is here, and I'd love to see that fixed so that I don't have to keep pressing tab.
    Last edited by Wonderboy; 03-08-2017 at 05:47 AM.
    ]

15. The following user said thank you to Wonderboy for this useful post:

EASTVAN (03-10-2017)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information