Originally Posted by Kainara View Post
Hello. I appreciate that the staff is continually working to improve game play and keep players satisfied.

First, I would like to suggest the idea of removing the vote kick system. The vote kick system is mainly used by players to kick and ban other players from a room who might be spiking, AE'd, "noob", or for other personal reasons. I believe that these reasons are not enough to give players the authority to remove another player from a room and completely ban them from rejoining the room. I think the server should automatically detect and remove a player from a room if they are AE'd or spiking "heavily" but only in non-training rooms. Additionally, they should be allowed to rejoin. I do understand that the 'disconnect from server' feature exists but I think it can be improved to handle "heavy" spikers as well. Also, kicking a player because they are "noob" or disliked by others for personal reasons is just unfair and should not be allowed. Now there are instances where a player may not be abiding by the rules such as hacking or being overly offensive to others. In this case, I think players should be allowed to report such player using a command such as /report [player] "user comment here". Large enough reports should be enough to trigger an automatic kick from the server or a GM on duty should be able to review every report. The removal of the vote kick system can protect less experienced players, people with shaky internet connections, or victims of bullying.

My second suggestion is to provide more community based events utilizing the main website. For example, a monthly contest for players to submit new donation item designs, VIP item designs, or in game shop items designs will motivate the community to be creative and active. These events and any in game events should be updated on the main website so that players feel the liveliness of this server. I believe that an active website with active events will attract new players and help existing players stay. For example, providing unique daily sales from the donation shop will generate more interest in the website and coin purchasing. Another idea is to host clan tournaments with unique prizes and publicize them on the website so that players get their competitive mode on!

Thank you.
remember that, although players can team up to kick someone, most of the times it wont be happening due to personal reasons, and the fact that vote kick, as you can imply by the name, is VOTING for a player to get kicked. players who are just "noobs" wont get kicked from rooms with 10 people unless theyre lagging/annoying/destroying the point of the room.