Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    With V8 getting closer i wanted to open a thread just to get some comments on what players might like to see or think would be interesting. Ill make note of a couple important factors that you will have to take into consideration.

Imagine that the IA tag is gone, but you can pick up ammo if you kill someone.

Also we have the ability to make individual weapons with an instant reload without using the R tag.

We the staff already have an idea of what we want to do. But id still like to hear other ideas.

Update:

"To those that jumped straight onto the "change is bad" bandwagon.

There are some exceptions.

IA will be allowed for infection, training rooms and ET's will be able to make events with it.

Ammo drop would be off by default but as an option to turn on. That means it would be off for clan wars.
    (That was always the plan)

That's why i gave you one scenario, to hear potential ideas about that scenario and what you think would be fun with the weapons in said scenario. Not to discuss what game types should or should not have the tags/options, you never had a say in that matter."

Update 2...lol

Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Before i worked on those extra features i worked on "fixing" the anti lead. I already know the reasons shots wouldnt register in certain cases. Also i made modifications that allowed us to re-enable the cross hair pick. Then i worked on the other little things. I dont share all the details of what ive done in the vip thread, just a broad overview.
    Last edited by S1lent; 03-10-2017 at 11:54 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

EASTVAN (03-10-2017)

Thread Information