Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Complaint's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Just saying, infected mode and gun game sometime will be hell without IA
    Can't you just add a new room tag and not removing the IA?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I like the post above me that says to add more skillmaps if possible (even tho i understand the complications that come with it)

When the vip tests server still had a few people in it, there was a whole other variation of weapons to play by, and shotguns were quite abit dofferent from before. Is this going to affect donor sgs too?

wys

Country
    Thanks
    V8 in 2017? New joke hehe.

Games like infected needs ia and r so can you make it only available for some game modes that needs it and disable for game modes like tdm.

Just like quest hehe. You can't use any tags

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not a hater like many of the other people, but I think you're about to change the game way too much. Only newgen players will like the game. We, old GunZ players, like it simple and oldschool. The game will be slowly ruined when adding to many stupid features. I like the motivation of the staff, though.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Fix the issues with the anti-lead, add new items, no more tags and gameplays, I dont think IA is a major thing for v8 (it can be updated later).
    The first thing for me for v8 being successful is the anti-lead issues and then everything else.

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    But wait, with these nice new more unique features we are different from the rest, maybe that will give you a think process.
    Steph if I had to choose between a better anti-lead and ammo spawns or blood effect I would take anti-lead any day tbh. I know these features will make the server unique and we all like them but without a great anti-lead this server will fail.

I hope v8 will come soon so I can play again e.e keep up the great work guys.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 03-08-2017 at 09:34 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Tumble (03-14-2017)

Comeback's Avatar Mask Man

Country
    Thanks
    About the Pioneer SG , will it be remove to item shop and become a donator shotgun?
    I think most of the players only need a good anti-lead server. Also please have an eye to those unlegit people :

8. The following user said thank you to Comeback for this useful post:

Rain (03-08-2017)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    even though i dont play this game ( only sometimes ) i think it would be nice that a training room gets a 0 dmg on all weapons or a tag to use so people wont die / get killed back in the day training rooms were for practicing / chilling now everyone just starts killing like they get exp

10. The following 3 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Daniel (03-16-2017), KiritoOnline (03-08-2017), TomasEdison (03-16-2017)

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    But wait, with these nice new more unique features we are different from the rest, maybe that will give you a think process.
    yh your right it may make the server different from the rest but you wanna know what else makes fg different from the rest ? the fact its anti lead is the worst one out of all the servers goin rn which i know isnt many but still if you really wanna do well and bring players here all these stupid ass blood effects and ammo drops and noises when you block and shit aint gonna bring em better anti lead is what this server needs and what will bring players you guys have never got it right since v7 has been released and i honestly dont think you ever will but you could atleast try i mean im playin vs people same with sunfire and half of our shots dont even do damage anymore like wtf is this anti lead foreal so you should focus on the big stuff before focusing on stuff that doesnt matter at all if you really wanna bring players in anyway

also i would like to see the server actually feel smooth and not oced like a m0ther fker that would also be great

so heres what we need ok

-good anti lead coz this 1 is wank af and always has been
    -smooth server no more oc sirs coz it soks dik
    - xhair picks re added coz why not stop bein pussys

ok now do these 3 things and you might save the server if not it will be dead this time next year

12. The following 5 users say thank you to Flora for this useful post:

cabel (03-09-2017), Comeback (03-20-2017), pukepuke (03-15-2017), Sunfire (03-08-2017), Tumble (03-14-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    is there will be new donator items and VIP items? and will u get back the old event items?

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Complaint View Post
    Just saying, infected mode and gun game sometime will be hell without IA
    Can't you just add a new room tag and not removing the IA?
    Actually!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information