Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    I think that the [R] tag is still fine but remove the [IA] tag.
    So people have to decide if they are gonna spam and lose all their ammo or actually aim.
    And let the ammo spawns faster if you remove the IA tag '-'

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    yh your right it may make the server different from the rest but you wanna know what else makes fg different from the rest ? the fact its anti lead is the worst one out of all the servers goin rn which i know isnt many but still if you really wanna do well and bring players here all these stupid ass blood effects and ammo drops and noises when you block and shit aint gonna bring em better anti lead is what this server needs and what will bring players you guys have never got it right since v7 has been released and i honestly dont think you ever will but you could atleast try i mean im playin vs people same with sunfire and half of our shots dont even do damage anymore like wtf is this anti lead foreal so you should focus on the big stuff before focusing on stuff that doesnt matter at all if you really wanna bring players in anyway

also i would like to see the server actually feel smooth and not oced like a m0ther fker that would also be great

so heres what we need ok

-good anti lead coz this 1 is wank af and always has been
    -smooth server no more oc sirs coz it soks dik
    - xhair picks re added coz why not stop bein pussys

ok now do these 3 things and you might save the server if not it will be dead this time next year
    git gud scrub

p.s. idk about this ia tag refining but it sounds ok i guess dont really care for game tags but in general sounds innovative and I dont mind a change..

oh yh hope this drop ammo thing after people die isn't for all rooms without tags also cause in general I prefer the oldschool classic vannila gunz, hope this aint just in general for all rooms which would pretty much either have a 50% success rate either a hit with everyone or not..

your choice though
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 03-08-2017 at 02:14 PM.

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    revert donor hotshot to original

bring back donor fire grenade

let pepperoni back

4. The following 8 users say thank you to autism for this useful post:

KR4K3N (03-10-2017), p4p1chu1o (03-09-2017), Pigglet (03-08-2017), SlashShotRS (03-10-2017), Sunfire (03-09-2017), Tumble (03-14-2017), Want_Smack (03-14-2017), Yuu (03-09-2017)

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    >Improve anti-lead
    >The ammo drops make up for the [IA] and [R] in my opinions, tbh. Is it possible to make that a tag? (For the sake of the "oldgens")
    >Every other tag (Besides [SGO] and [SNO]) is pretty much is never used, so I guess leave them be or remove it?
    >Other than that I dont know what we could probably ask for. Our GMs doing what they can with hackers, but there is always a way to bypass it seems.

GUYS. Have you forgotten that the tags are optional? If there are so many of you who demand "oldschool" TDMs then create it yourself. So many people have been saying this for years. Or is your ego too high to take someone else's suggestion into account?
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    >Improve anti-lead
    >The ammo drops make up for the [IA] and [R] in my opinions, tbh. Is it possible to make that a tag? (For the sake of the "oldgens")
    >Every other tag (Besides [SGO] and [SNO]) is pretty much is never used, so I guess leave them be or remove it?
    >Other than that I dont know what we could probably ask for. Our GMs doing what they can with hackers, but there is always a way to bypass it seems.

GUYS. Have you forgotten that the tags are optional? If there are so many of you who demand "oldschool" TDMs then create it yourself. So many people have been saying this for years. Or is your ego too high to take someone else's suggestion into account?
    most tags are used in events where they are NECESSARY for the event, not to mention a big part of those isnt even available to us unfortunately, yet removing those would seem to force us into a certain type of gameplay which some do not like. there are plenty of examples but ill leave that to your imagination

the problem that occurs here is that even if they do make a room without the OPTIONAL tags, nobody will join them, as there are already rooms with the optional tags and most people prefer those, as the oldgens arent the majority.

7. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Prone (03-09-2017)

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    most tags are used in events where they are NECESSARY for the event, not to mention a big part of those isnt even available to us unfortunately, yet removing those would seem to force us into a certain type of gameplay which some do not like. there are plenty of examples but ill leave that to your imagination

the problem that occurs here is that even if they do make a room without the OPTIONAL tags, nobody will join them, as there are already rooms with the optional tags and most people prefer those, as the oldgens arent the majority.
    Right right I forgot about events My B my B. The majority choose the ones with [IA] and [R] (Including myself). They should be grateful that theres no tags in CW lol.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Could we keep the ammo drops out of clanwar?

God

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Could we keep the ammo drops out of clanwar?
    That's almost like asking to keep coke from the streets, not doable.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    i hope theyll put the ammo drops as either a tag or an option of some sort. im not sure people who play without [ia] or [r] at the moment would appreciate such a major change to their playstyle

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Removing R IA Tags Is a NO GO!! WTF MAN this game going the wrong direction! instead of adding more Tags u Removing why tho?
    If those tags removed I guess lot of players wont be happy as I am its not enof that the non donor non event sgs have shitty Delay? 0.o I would fix that and code new 900 delay sgs for high lvl players it doesn't need to be high damage tho.. keep things in perspective.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information