Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Joobie View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's not how it works buddy. No idea if you don't play duel rooms or clan war much and is just one of those people who socialize a lot in Training Rooms or w/e. For myself, I barely come on and play nowadays, but when I do, it's usually Clan War, TDM or even Duels and shots are not registering. Obviously the community doesn't have the capability to fix the problem, but you can't just put the blame on the competitive side of the community to fix the problem like that. The community voices their opinion out to help answer the questions regarding how to improve the server. If the staff doesn't take into consideration on the suggestions being made and keep releasing patches that do not fix the current visible problems already causing such an issue to the community, then FG will drop more than 50% of the population in players I can guarantee that.

Let's put it this way.. like back in the day, Questing and Clan War were the two major servers that were big in player base population and you were one of the players who enjoyed questing more than the competitive scene. If the questing server had a major recurring issue and the devs did not have a solution to fix it. You're literally driving people into the corner and stating, "IF YOU WANT A SOLUTION, YOU FIGURE IT OUT". Is that how you would like to approach the situation with an argument like that?

In light of things, the community isn't bashing on the features they have provided and more to come, but the main issue that's recurring isn't being solved. But, the community accounts for keeping the population base up, and the Devs are supposed to be there to keep improving the features to keep improving the player experience for this game.

Just my two cents
    true my whole paradigm was for people to do research and shit to be honest

and i mean lol i personalyl dont even care its kinda funny, if shots don't register randomly that's just part of the game for everyone then, not unfair right?
    lol its funny

and also I'm saying that the devs can do what they want man, people are welcome to apply and change what they see fit if hired
    given how long this has been an issue, maybe there was a reason for that ?
    50% of the community isn't the competitive, i'd venture to say 10%
    its communal dude, lots of VIPs and players whom care about events its all good

s1lent said fixed anyway so point is moot
    Last edited by EASTVAN; 03-12-2017 at 04:44 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to EASTVAN for this useful post:

Joobie (03-12-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    How is it oc'ed? Is this just a feeling? Or do you have recordings or some other way to explain it?
    Basically if you want proof on what he's saying try testing another server (hell even your own test client) and then play again on FG, you'll feel like your movement is restricted and heavy to the point where you can't execute your combos properly.

4. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Sunfire (03-14-2017)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Basically if you want proof on what he's saying try testing another server (hell even your own test client) and then play again on FG, you'll feel like your movement is restricted and heavy to the point where you can't execute your combos properly.
    ^ This is true.

I recently played on another server and it felt much more slower and smoother. Also guess what, didnt have the dmg problem I have here..FG feels kinda very weird lately.

I wish you guys fix these issues in v8.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Can't confirm.

I was about to find this line of code that would make gameplay 10% faster but... there is none.
    Hrmm

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hrmm
    Not sure what to say, but I know what I'm saying is true, try doing what I said and see if you could spot the difference; I understand you said there is no code line for it but still, just so you get the feel.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hrmm
    theirs a reason for that and its been said before cause theirs so much shit in fgunz implemented e.g. could be the zitem list just stacked up I think once hex explained due to the fact is so overloaded with items and other stuff it actually causes this difference

but yeah on another server I get like a noticeable fps difference and lightness

might just be my sweetspot though

kappa

just kidding

sry not kidding

9. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Bunny (03-15-2017)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Can we also get an update on anti-lead changes and fixes since almost everyone is interested in that ? thanks.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Not sure what to say, but I know what I'm saying is true, try doing what I said and see if you could spot the difference; I understand you said there is no code line for it but still, just so you get the feel.
    Serious question. Did you even read the whole thread?

Well i did remove a portion of code which ive had my eye on since i got here that i know caused a large fps fluctuation in a common scenario.
    That was in regards to the oc/heavy feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Can we also get an update on anti-lead changes and fixes since almost everyone is interested in that ? thanks.
    I cannot. Mc or Dave can explain if they want to.
    Last edited by S1lent; 03-15-2017 at 12:43 AM.

12. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

StephanM (03-15-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Serious question. Did you even read the whole thread?

That was in regards to the oc/heavy feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot. Mc or Dave can explain if they want to.
    You actually aggravate me, of course I've read it, why else would I tell you it's STILL shitty?
    Get off your high horse. It's not about ****ing fps, get your shit straight. I said GAMEPLAY wise, meaning your game mechanics which portrays a very heavy playstyle and impaired movement. and less of the visual shit. What you did didn't fix it and again I repeat myself, has nothing to do with FPS.
    Do YOU ever take into consideration what people say here is what's in need of work?

14. The following 3 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

pukepuke (03-15-2017), Skull (03-16-2017), Sunfire (03-15-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    You actually aggravate me, of course I've read it, why else would I tell you it's STILL shitty?
    Get off your high horse. It's not about ****ing fps, get your shit straight. I said GAMEPLAY wise, meaning your game mechanics which portrays a very heavy playstyle and impaired movement. and less of the visual shit. What you did didn't fix it and again I repeat myself, has nothing to do with FPS.
    Do YOU ever take into consideration what people say here is what's in need of work?
    actually, gunz is one of these games that is HEAVILY affected by FPS. when youre running for example, you run faster when youre using 60, instead of for example 250.
    i doubt its actually related to the FPS, because the issues you seem to complain about are huge, and its only a somewhat minor difference, but still, might aswell take everything into consideration.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-15-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information