Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    I found Stephan
    Add me to that list, but I forgot what my class type is called. Pretty sure it's blademaster.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    I found Stephan https://i.imgur.com/tgQ5T3z.jpg
    Add me to that list, but I forgot what my class type is called. Pretty sure it's blademaster.
    indeed, your skills mean youre a blademaster
    r u on eventide tho

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    yeah but not after 20+ lol and i ment europe other server eventide doesent has alot of players or stalls i like populated servers more interaction dude

i skip to quest dialogs anyways fck the story
    Some cut scenes are actually cool (even though you can skip them), there was this quest with some water ppl (forgot the area) but the story line was cool.

Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    I found Stephan https://i.imgur.com/tgQ5T3z.jpg
    Si I am uncle and own a ship .

4. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Cid (03-12-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Let me know what your RO name, class and server is (that is if you want to be on the list, for now I posted the names of people I know that play with some info).

But yeah I am still sad about that moment I ask Bunny not to die for a second so I spawn back.. aaaaaaaand he dies > OP boss resets from 20% hp to full and it took us like what 20-30min to get there? ;_; BunniYUDODIS

edit: Oh man this quest story of Discordant Tune... rip parents of Winnie and Makato is OP.
    Last edited by StephanM; 03-12-2017 at 05:38 AM.

6. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Bunny (03-12-2017)

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Forum name : Ricky
    RO Name : Ricky
    Class : Gunslinger
    Server : Eventide (EU)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Let me know what your RO name, class and server is (that is if you want to be on the list, for now I posted the names of people I know that play with some info).

But yeah I am still sad about that moment I ask Bunny not to die for a second so I spawn back.. aaaaaaaand he dies > OP boss resets from 20% hp to full and it took us like what 20-30min to get there? ;_; BunniYUDODIS

edit: Oh man this quest story of Discordant Tune... rip parents of Winnie and Makato is OP.
    sori fam but there wasnt much i could do he was moving like...3 times as fast and has ranged attacks and i was low....

I dont really like the vanguard class, or i havent got around to playing with it enough, but ive made another char which is a blademaster (ign is Bunnyro), and its my main now.
    if you wanna add the char to the list (considering you can have a maximum of 6 chars in one account, you could pretty much have a 6 lines long table box thingy,
    but if not then just switch my ign and class as i probably wont be playin on my vanguard again

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks

c u all in a week

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    show us download rate noob.

@stephan, i found this place called windswept gauntlet, it has every boss you can currently fight with the ability to train your skill and control on it, look for windswept in the map search and itll take you there.
    it still has a few bugs such as getting SSS every time (even though u can see your actual score very shortly before it switches to SSS).

unfortunately its a 1 player thing so you can only practice it alone. ive already killed the flame lord but the other bosses absolutely demolished me

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    dem level 35 raid be like

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    show us download rate noob.

@stephan, i found this place called windswept gauntlet, it has every boss you can currently fight with the ability to train your skill and control on it, look for windswept in the map search and itll take you there.
    it still has a few bugs such as getting SSS every time (even though u can see your actual score very shortly before it switches to SSS).

unfortunately its a 1 player thing so you can only practice it alone. ive already killed the flame lord but the other bosses absolutely demolished me
    I found out yesterday we could add points to strength, intellect and that stuff.. so yeah maybe it would've been slightly easier if I knew when I was lvl 30 when we did that raid lol.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information