Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I found out yesterday we could add points to strength, intellect and that stuff.. so yeah maybe it would've been slightly easier if I knew when I was lvl 30 when we did that raid lol.
    oh yeah lol I forgot about those

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    show us download rate noob.

@stephan, i found this place called windswept gauntlet, it has every boss you can currently fight with the ability to train your skill and control on it, look for windswept in the map search and itll take you there.
    it still has a few bugs such as getting SSS every time (even though u can see your actual score very shortly before it switches to SSS).

unfortunately its a 1 player thing so you can only practice it alone. ive already killed the flame lord but the other bosses absolutely demolished me
    Maximum of 97kb/s

#Egyptbestnet

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    Maximum of 97kb/s

#Egyptbestnet
    Dude thats worse than trauma, he maxes at 120kb/s

Mine resumed at halfway after i paused it and it started at 120 and went up from there so when it was at 120 it shortly displayed 7 days remaining
    Rip u.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Forum name : Ricky
    RO Name : Ricky
    Class : Gunslinger
    Server : Eventide (EU)
    On the list.

Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    Aye see you soon.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    oh yeah lol I forgot about those
    https://puu.sh/uFHqV/525282321e.png
    Hehe .

I updated the first page, a lot cleaner table and such so feel free to share your information again if you want to be on the list and play with others from here

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    I cleaned up my ssd and installed the game.
    What I didn't like about it is that it installed two separate programs: 1.revelation online and 2. My.com Game Center.
    I know that you need the launcher to play the game but it's totally useless..

About the graphics.. I went to options and changed everything to max settings and the game still look bad.

Graphics: 4/10, The game doesn't even come close to BNS or BDO.

Characters: 6.5/10, The swordmage and gunslinger looks pretty solid but dislike the appearance of the other characters.

Customization: 6/10, The animation when you first select a character is dope and the customization has tons of features.

User interface: 3/10, I do not like the look of the menu and how it uses the alt and ctrl keys. I think that the menu and the use of alt key is really messy and I needed some time to actually find the things I need.

Gameplay: 5.5/10, The gameplay looks alright but still wonky af.

The game needs some major updates for me to like it.

that english tho

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    What I didn't like about it is that it installed two separate programs: 1.revelation online and 2. My.com Game Center.

About the graphics.. I went to options and changed everything to max settings and the game still look bad.

Characters: 6.5/10, The swordmage and gunslinger looks pretty solid but dislike the appearance of the other characters.

Customization: 6/10, The animation when you first select a character is dope and the customization has tons of features.

User interface: 3/10, I do not like the look of the menu and how it uses the alt and ctrl keys. I think that the menu and the use of alt key is really messy and I needed some time to actually find the things I need.

that english tho
    U cant expect good english from a new game that was translated, especially for me now that i realise just HOW BIG and varying the gameplay gets, there are thousands of sentences and words that need to be translated. I definetly recommend the game and im not gonna go over everythong u said above, its a new game, ot has small bugs and things i found along the way, but its very addictive and fun when u get used to it. One thing i dont understand is why u gave a 6 outta 10 rating for something that u found flawless, the customization.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Here fishy fishy..!

Btw you can do a skill map course in the game, GunZ skillmaps are nothing compared to this one (though I hope they have more of this cause it was fun do to).
    Credits to Nagi for showing me the Hop Disc.

Edit: Added a new table for class icons to juice up the thread a bit more.
    Level 40 hype!
    Last edited by StephanM; 03-14-2017 at 08:01 AM.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Historia View Post

that english tho
    They fckdd up skyforge too....

Skyforge used to be fun going for a class now you auto have all the classes which is lame my.com is a webzen 2.0 fcking up games i dont know what their future plans are for this game but it will probably be p2w

Thanks
    f2p and chinese graphics well how long untill its p2w?

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks

almost there

11. The following user said thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Ricky (03-14-2017)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information