Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Few suggestions as a player.
    When any player gets selected for event moderator post, they go through proper trials and training.
    i cant understand after such good training and trials, this guys use launchers in HNS! HnS's main motive is that you have to seek hidden players but ET's use launchers. Now assume i'm hanging on a certain wall and opposite to that wall someone else is hiding/hanging. ET Seeks me and fires a launcher at me. Thats okay, but when that same launcher causes death to that other player who was opposite to the same wall i was hanging, now thats unfair. and it indicates that this ET whos seeking dont have any skills to seek players.
    Second - In same case, i saw 2 ET's in their HnS Event, they are using launchers and randomly firing launchers all over the map. what are they trying to do there? random killing? they have to SEEK Players not randomly fire their launchers and kill players. isn't that unfair? Everyone is frozen what more you need to seek them? :o you cant seek them and start firing your lauchers randomly? Totally unfair.
    Another issue- Not every player in FGunz Have an ET friend. In each and every event, there is normal player in ET's team with the ET. Now what about them who dont have any friends as ET? isnt if unfair to the majority of the players as they cant get to do this and they think why this specific players except than staff are getting to join team red and i cant? This should stop if you ask normal players. Why do you participate in Events if you dont wanna play the event, join team red and eat someone else's place to join event!
    VIP Events- How come players will know there is VIP event if the ET is posting update about the event 1 hr ago and start the event? Players paid straight 300 coins to become VIP! Isnt that unfair for VIP's that they dont get update a little more time ago like 3-4 hrs and then be prepared or save time for event?
    There ARE ET's who are giving more favorable treatment to their friends and Clan mates and its seen that 75% winnings are going to their clanmates.(I might be wrong but this IS happening.)
    #NHF There is more i want to say but this is enough i think.
    Last edited by Paris; 03-12-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    first things first, this has nothing to do with v8, as the event team (i assume) doesnt change after the update.

it is bad that theyre using launchers, but you should have put this in an event suggestion thread because theyre usually aware that you shouldnt be using launchers, cause its not fun and not fair. and even if they do, youre suggesting a change for an event. but thats what you get, for being unable to make any difference on the picks .
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-12-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    General discussion before someone report about this..ET's might read and correct their mistakes.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    holy how about a reminder every 20 minutes about the VIP event, it is rarely hosted in the same day of the post, be grateful that you regardless got a reminder, I announced twice in game. We usually post about it one day before, changes happen at times.

- - plus at times it's hard not to use rocketlaunchers in the h&s event, but i can see your point, just talk to the host & explain how it was unfair, it is all up to them IMO, if many players are against me using rokcetlauncher, i can always use pred insteaD!!!!!!!

just messing around, i personally dont care and i can stop using it, but i dont think it should be forced upon the other ets, it is all up to the host.

5. The following user said thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Cid (03-12-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    holy how about a reminder every 20 minutes about the VIP event, it is rarely hosted in the same day of the post, be grateful that you regardless got a reminder, I announced twice in game. We usually post about it one day before, changes happen at times.

- - plus at times it's hard not to use rocketlaunchers in the h&s event, but i can see your point, just talk to the host & explain how it was unfair, it is all up to them IMO, if many players are against me using rokcetlauncher, i can always use pred insteaD!!!!!!!

just messing around, i personally dont care and i can stop using it, but i dont think it should be forced upon the other ets, it is all up to the host.
    Yes its all up to the host but then its like ignoring basic feature of the event and launching rockets. There's 0 Fun doing that + Yes i did pm'd ET not to use rocket but still there was no response therefore i had to post this.
    and about VIP Event, yeah you guys do post it a day or 2 before and i appreciate that.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by »Cønve®§e«™ View Post
    Yes its all up to the host but then its like ignoring basic feature of the event and launching rockets. There's 0 Fun doing that + Yes i did pm'd ET not to use rocket but still there was no response therefore i had to post this.
    and about VIP Event, yeah you guys do post it a day or 2 before and i appreciate that.
    hmmmmm, make a suggestion about giving rocketlaunchers a ban in h&s events, if uhm, the admins approve of it, no et can use them then, even if they want to.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    It's been used since forever, dunno why you start complaining about it now. I try not to spam rockets everywhere but I do use rockets and shoot towards corners and etc where I know people are hiding at so I don't have to go past the corner myself.

VIP Events- How come players will know there is VIP event if the ET is posting update about the event 1 hr ago and start the event? Players paid straight 300 coins to become VIP! Isnt that unfair for VIP's that they dont get update a little more time ago like 3-4 hrs and then be prepared or save time for event?
    If you've been here long enough you would've noticed that the VIP event is usually announced a day before it starts, it happens rarely that we announce it all around 5-6 hours before we host it and if we/I do that then it's because it's either on the end of the weekend, spontaneous or because we don't have time another date so soon.

There ARE ET's who are giving more favorable treatment to their friends and Clan mates and its seen that 75% winnings are going to their clanmates.(I might be wrong but this IS happening.)
    I bet you drink chocolate milk every night right before bedtime, I don't have proof but I expect the others to believe me on this. Don't accuse people of rigging unless you can actually prove it. It's so typical that because they're clanmates then IT HAS to be rigged right? Same people win events almost all the time because they've practiced and trained for it, that's the hard truth for you.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Cid (03-12-2017), Eagle (03-12-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    It's been used since forever, dunno why you start complaining about it now. I try not to spam rockets everywhere but I do use rockets and shoot towards corners and etc where I know people are hiding at so I don't have to go past the corner myself.

If you've been here long enough you would've noticed that the VIP event is usually announced a day before it starts, it happens rarely that we announce it all around 5-6 hours before we host it and if we/I do that then it's because it's either on the end of the weekend, spontaneous or because we don't have time another date so soon.

I bet you drink chocolate milk every night right before bedtime, I don't have proof but I expect the others to believe me on this. Don't accuse people of rigging unless you can actually prove it. It's so typical that because they're clanmates then IT HAS to be rigged right? Same people win events almost all the time because they've practiced and trained for it, that's the hard truth for you.
    i played tons of events hosted by you..you were perfect at hosting but now a days they're using launchers full time in hns which is not fair and i posted this now because that thing is not fun to play if using launchers..hosts already have benefits they should not use launchers in that case. About clannies..There was a guy who was standing on a pole in middle of the map town..he won that round..i mean middle of the map everyone can see him host cant after roaming all over the map? There is unfavorable treatment going on.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Another issue- Not every player in FGunz Have an ET friend. In each and every event, there is normal player in ET's team with the ET. Now what about them who dont have any friends as ET? isnt if unfair to the majority of the players as they cant get to do this and they think why this specific players except than staff are getting to join team red and i cant? This should stop if you ask normal players. Why do you participate in Events if you dont wanna play the event, join team red and eat someone else's place to join event!
    wrong, ETs allow for 'players' to join their team but, not in every event if u notice, they allow them to join red team in hns and com only and in com event they will be dead just watching the host hosts, i think if u ask the host kindly he will allow you to join 'red team', but i noticed that too many people spam the host to join red team in that case ofc he won't allow him.
    and i noticed once in lolrace was hosted by Tenax, she allowed for people who she doesn't kno them at all to join her team cuz they asked her kindly, thats my point.

trust me when the hunter hunts he doesn't even know who is he killing, he just kill whoever he sees first.
    and about that '75%' winnings are going to their clanmates, i totally disagree, in my point of view only 10% winnings are going to their clanmates.

and about rocketluncher?? wtf are u talking about??

12. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Cid (03-12-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    mentioned..and they did noticed for whom i posted

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information