Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    μ

Country
    Thanks
    Dude.

You've gotta understand that these events are repetitive, the game is repetitive, there's nothing really motivating the staff members.

What do you think is actually motivating people hosting events, making you guys happy? doing their "job"? power trip? Honestly, I don't know. All I can really tell you is that nothings gonna change.

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    We can do something about it if you're asking about motivation. Secondly im not being egoistic but this people applied not that community went to them and asked to do this jobs..they volunteered and i bet they are doing great job but this are few things that are going wrong dude..

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    wrong, ETs allow for 'players' to join their team but, not in every event if u notice, they allow them to join red team in hns and com only and in com event they will be dead just watching the host hosts, i think if u ask the host kindly he will allow you to join 'red team', but i noticed that too many people spam the host to join red team in that case ofc he won't allow him.
    and i noticed once in lolrace was hosted by Tenax, she allowed for people who she doesn't kno them at all to join her team cuz they asked her kindly, thats my point.

trust me when the hunter hunts he doesn't even know who is he killing, he just kill whoever he sees first.
    and about that '75%' winnings are going to their clanmates, i totally disagree, in my point of view only 10% winnings are going to their clanmates.

and about rocketluncher?? wtf are u talking about??
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    It's been used since forever, dunno why you start complaining about it now. I try not to spam rockets everywhere but I do use rockets and shoot towards corners and etc where I know people are hiding at so I don't have to go past the corner myself.

If you've been here long enough you would've noticed that the VIP event is usually announced a day before it starts, it happens rarely that we announce it all around 5-6 hours before we host it and if we/I do that then it's because it's either on the end of the weekend, spontaneous or because we don't have time another date so soon.

I bet you drink chocolate milk every night right before bedtime, I don't have proof but I expect the others to believe me on this. Don't accuse people of rigging unless you can actually prove it. It's so typical that because they're clanmates then IT HAS to be rigged right? Same people win events almost all the time because they've practiced and trained for it, that's the hard truth for you.
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    holy how about a reminder every 20 minutes about the VIP event, it is rarely hosted in the same day of the post, be grateful that you regardless got a reminder, I announced twice in game. We usually post about it one day before, changes happen at times.

- - plus at times it's hard not to use rocketlaunchers in the h&s event, but i can see your point, just talk to the host & explain how it was unfair, it is all up to them IMO, if many players are against me using rokcetlauncher, i can always use pred insteaD!!!!!!!

just messing around, i personally dont care and i can stop using it, but i dont think it should be forced upon the other ets, it is all up to the host.

/thread

for real this post is like some weird useless rant from one particular scenario that isn't even common. I hunt with the admin blasters in h&s and I know the two most recent ET's are trained to not blindly shoot rockets before at least seeing if someone is there first.

Country
    Thanks
    the message or suggestion have been reached to the people it belonged! CID NHF..

- - - Updated - - -

and you are awesome host btw!! i really like your style..you take everyone with you while hosting!! Thank you!

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    I'm so confused right now hahaha

but thanks, if you mean it.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    I'm so confused right now hahaha

but thanks, if you mean it.
    yeah yeah trust me i mean it..and really mate no hard feelings..the suggestion reached to the people it belonged!!

7. The following user said thank you to Paris for this useful post:

Cid (03-12-2017)

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    There ARE ET's who are giving more favorable treatment to their friends and Clan mates and its seen that 75% winnings are going to their clanmates.(I might be wrong but this IS happening.)
    Can you explain this properly please ?

Well I bet everyone knows that members of clan "kek" including me wins most of the rounds/events.

Doesn't mean the ETs rig for dem?

Thanks that's all.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Can you explain this properly please ?

Well I bet everyone knows that members of clan "kek" including me wins most of the rounds/events.

Doesn't mean the ETs rig for dem?

Thanks that's all.
    Hello fam.

and just to let u know Conversetsshesex that ETs gets no thing except for powers hehe, and they gives the enjoyment for the players (includes you) so stop qqing for everything they do 'wrong', cuz everyone has his 'own' style.
    Last edited by Zabu; 03-13-2017 at 06:49 AM.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    They been spreading up some rumors that I aim people ... But they don't know I can't aim even if I had a sb on... (Don't ask how I know)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Hello fam.

and just to let u know Conversetsshesex that ETs gets no thing expect for powers hehe, and they are used to give the enjoyment for the players (includes you) so stop qqing for everything they do, cuz everyone has his 'own' style.
    20 bucks to the person who understand whats written here

12. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Ricky (03-13-2017)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information