Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Last time I hosted/was in the Event Team I was told not to use rockets cause it would be unfair due the 'splash' it creates (hit an area).
    It sounds more like a rant as a suggestion to be honest.
    Sadly you cannot drop your staff issues like this one at a specific person but the admins (that won't do much about it), there could be a solution for it though.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Last time I hosted/was in the Event Team I was told not to use rockets cause it would be unfair due the 'splash' it creates (hit an area).
    It sounds more like a rant as a suggestion to be honest.
    Sadly you cannot drop your staff issues like this one at a specific person but the admins (that won't do much about it), there could be a solution for it though.
    which is obviously hire you as manager to tell them or force them to do it
    i see what u did there

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Hello fam.

and just to let u know Conversetsshesex that ETs gets no thing expect for powers hehe, and they are used to give the enjoyment for the players (includes you) so stop qqing for everything they do, cuz everyone has his 'own' style.
    wtf did I just read ?

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by zabu View Post
    hello fam.

And just to let u know conversetsshesex that ets gets no thing expect for powers hehe, and they are used to give the enjoyment for the players (includes you) so stop qqing for everything they do, cuz everyone has his 'own' style.
    what!!?? Zabu why you do this to yourself? you can be quiet instead man :o

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    yes, using launcher in HNS is unfair, HNS means Hide and Seek he should seek players not to spam launcher to find players i think Eagle ruined HNS event i requested him before round starts " do not use launcher please " he did't even notice dat he just spam some random place i died -.- leon said he playing dodge ball in HNS i thought there is a already rule in HNS ' should use only admin riffles/breaker ' . i want to suggest you staff pleaseban launcher and nades in HNS ty.

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    yes, using launcher in HNS is unfair, HNS means Hide and Seek he should seek players not to spam launcher to find players i think Eagle ruined HNS event i requested him before round starts " do not use launcher please " he did't even notice dat he just spam some random place i died -.- leon said he playing dodge ball in HNS i thought there is a already rule in HNS ' should use only admin riffles/breaker ' . i want to suggest you staff pleaseban launcher and nades in HNS ty.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/nkb2ax
    feel free to watch, I don't shoot unless I see someone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information