Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I personally know bar and as you may know, He is a very good well known competitive player. He also streams a lot while playing and you can watch him Here , No signs of shotbot, hits were pretty normal and he didn't fail a single reload shot. Also a no for dmg modify, his aim is just on point and he barely missed. User is legit to me therefore its a no from me.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Traumatiser View Post
    I personally know bar and as you may know, He is a very good well known competitive player. He also streams a lot while playing and you can watch him Here , No signs of shotbot, hits were pretty normal and he didn't fail a single reload shot. Also a no for dmg modify, his aim is just on point and he barely missed. User is legit to me therefore its a no from me.

https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/106175/3.0
    isn't this a quote from tomer ? ROFL

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    As you can see every single round that I am playing against him he 4-5 shots. Flawless between every single shot, which doesn't make sense. You can see me wall posting mostly every round and and he's walking/not trying and still hitting like a truck. There is no way that this is legit. I saw you referring to another report (raikus) saying that there is no possible way that someone could be that accurate. You can see many sketchy rounds where he whips his X hair, these replays should explain themselves. You won't have to watch more then 2-3 To see that he is unlegit. I would appreciate if this report was handled by other people then ZoneStyle and Ommadawn considering of the biast opinions that will be given (Because of Bar being their friend). Thanks!

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    As you can see every single round that I am playing against him he 4-5 shots. Flawless between every single shot, which doesn't make sense. You can see me wall posting mostly every round and and he's walking/not trying and still hitting like a truck. There is no way that this is legit. I saw you referring to another report (raikus) saying that there is no possible way that someone could be that accurate. You can see many sketchy rounds where he whips his X hair, these replays should explain themselves. You won't have to watch more then 2-3 To see that he is unlegit. I would appreciate if this report was handled by other people then ZoneStyle and Ommadawn considering of the biast opinions that will be given (Because of Bar being their friend). Thanks!

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Thanks
    God of gunz
    ^1Cabel
    Rolab

9. The following 2 users say thank you to cabel for this useful post:

autism (03-14-2017), Traumatiser (03-13-2017)

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    Originally Posted by autism View Post
    confused.. ForAtmos or PlaysLikeAtmos?

http://i65.tinypic.com/2zofdqs.jpg

come back when 1mike1 is back
    ur hacker kid stop post 1v1. think u good?

edit: come at 11pm. Room name : 1v1 Autism.

be prepared, i trained.
    Last edited by KR4K3N; 03-13-2017 at 11:58 PM.

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

11. The following user said thank you to KR4K3N for this useful post:

autism (03-14-2017)

Donator

Thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information