Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks
    As you can see every single round that I am playing against him he 4-5 shots. Flawless between every single shot, which doesn't make sense. You can see me wall posting mostly every round and and he's walking/not trying and still hitting like a truck. There is no way that this is legit. I saw you referring to another report (raikus) saying that there is no possible way that someone could be that accurate. You can see many sketchy rounds where he whips his X hair, these replays should explain themselves. You won't have to watch more then 2-3 To see that he is unlegit. I would appreciate if this report was handled by other people then ZoneStyle and Ommadawn considering of the biast opinions that will be given (Because of Bar being their friend). Thanks!

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by autism View Post
    confused.. ForAtmos or PlaysLikeAtmos?

http://i65.tinypic.com/2zofdqs.jpg

come back when 1mike1 is back
    try www.match.com or even eHarmony, gunz wont do you any good
    its depressing how your fanning kellyboo,

Bible
    hey autism i hear ur was banned un fortunate ... really ur was banened so sad.. lul..

- - - Updated - - -

lol energy fanboys... i am the real energy lol.,.. wat jokesters..

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    hey autism i hear ur was banned un fortunate ... really ur was banened so sad.. lul..

- - - Updated - - -

lol energy fanboys... i am the real energy lol.,.. wat jokesters..
    2013 bible all over again, getting hit with that nostalgia

Thanks
    As you can see every single round that I am playing against him he 4-5 shots. Flawless between every single shot, which doesn't make sense. You can see me wall posting mostly every round and and he's walking/not trying and still hitting like a truck. There is no way that this is legit. I saw you referring to another report (raikus) saying that there is no possible way that someone could be that accurate. You can see many sketchy rounds where he whips his X hair, these replays should explain themselves. You won't have to watch more then 2-3 To see that he is unlegit. I would appreciate if this report was handled by other people then ZoneStyle and Ommadawn considering of the biast opinions that will be given (Because of Bar being their friend). Thanks!
    weebs

Bakudo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Thread closed to prevent further spam.

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakudo View Post
    Thread closed to prevent further spam.
    u don't get away that easily, random

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    I personally know bar and as you may know, He is a very good well known competitive player. He also streams a lot while playing and you can watch him Here , No signs of shotbot, hits were pretty normal and he didn't fail a single reload shot. Also a no for dmg modify, his aim is just on point and he barely missed. User is legit to me therefore its a no from me.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    try www.match.com or even eHarmony, gunz wont do you any good
    its depressing how your fanning kellyboo,
    ***** u were fanning surfen wtf u are talking about.....

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I personally know bar and as you may know, He is a very good well known competitive player. He also streams a lot while playing and you can watch him Here , No signs of shotbot, hits were pretty normal and he didn't fail a single reload shot. Also a no for dmg modify, his aim is just on point and he barely missed. User is legit to me therefore its a no from me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information