Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I personally know bar and as you may know, He is a very good well known competitive player. He also streams a lot while playing and you can watch him Here , No signs of shotbot, hits were pretty normal and he didn't fail a single reload shot. Also a no for dmg modify, his aim is just on point and he barely missed. User is legit to me therefore its a no from me.

2. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Dragon (03-17-2017)

Dragon's Avatar Goblin Slayer Darwin

Country
    Thanks
    As you can see every single round that I am playing against him he 4-5 shots. Flawless between every single shot, which doesn't make sense. You can see me wall posting mostly every round and and he's walking/not trying and still hitting like a truck. There is no way that this is legit. I saw you referring to another report (raikus) saying that there is no possible way that someone could be that accurate. You can see many sketchy rounds where he whips his X hair, these replays should explain themselves. You won't have to watch more then 2-3 To see that he is unlegit. I would appreciate if this report was handled by other people then ZoneStyle and Ommadawn considering of the biast opinions that will be given (Because of Bar being their friend). Thanks!

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    I personally know bar and as you may know, He is a very good well known competitive player. He also streams a lot while playing and you can watch him Here , No signs of shotbot, hits were pretty normal and he didn't fail a single reload shot. Also a no for dmg modify, his aim is just on point and he barely missed. User is legit to me therefore its a no from me. As you can see every single round that I am playing against him he 4-5 shots. Flawless between every single shot, which doesn't make sense. You can see me wall posting mostly every round and and he's walking/not trying and still hitting like a truck. There is no way that this is legit. I saw you referring to another report (raikus) saying that there is no possible way that someone could be that accurate. You can see many sketchy rounds where he whips his X hair, these replays should explain themselves. You won't have to watch more then 2-3 To see that he is unlegit. I would appreciate if this report was handled by other people then ZoneStyle and Ommadawn considering of the biast opinions that will be given (Because of Bar being their friend). Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information