Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    Updated a bit

There is a random blue dot at the end of the boat which ruins it all, seeing clearly there is yellowish/orange glow and then blue dot comes out of nowhere, remove that.
    On the left side of the mountain you've put a lot of darkish, remove that or lower the opacity if you want to darken that place, once again you could use Level Adjustment with a layer mask and remove spots that need to be cleaned, turn the black into green because pure black doesn't look well.

Stars don't go on that direction, if anything they fall down, unless that's a plane but if we were to ignore them physics for the art, it's fine.
    The distance between the latest lantern and the mountain is too huge to have a reflection (if any).
    This part is done well, lower the opacity a bit and make the color a bit darker, you could use Levels Adjustment to modify it easily, will save you a lot of struggle.
    That lantern needs more glowing, it has almost none.
    If the concept overall is blue considering it's caused by the light of the moon, why is there a sun in first place? You can't have both the moon and sun shining at the same time.
    I can see the the hard brush you used there, pretty noticeable, should fix that.

Overall, it doesn't look better than before but as long as you can fix those things, I'm sure it would look better.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Resort (03-16-2017), StephanM (03-16-2017)

Thanks
    As a first time drawing one can tell youre potential
    But could really light up in some areas cuz yeah it looks so darky at some places which show that you just ignored it and black'd it out
    Goodluck on next

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Final update on this piece for now I think.

I want to start working on a new piece from scratch with the new knowledge I've acquired.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information