Country
    Thanks
    Hey, i haven't played in a while but i logged onto my account recently to out find my character was deleted and the name i was using is deleted as well but i had premium items on my character. How could my character be deleted and is there a way to get it back if i have proof of ownership?

While playing yesterday I saw the person who has my name logged on and in a private room, I tryed messagingthe person but he/she refused to respond, not sure how to even go about dealing with this situation if there's a way at all.

Preciate any help or suggestions in regaining my name.

If it's a matter of proof I've played this game on and off for years and have years of screen shots and gameplay to prove I'm the owner. If this situation has to be handled by a admin please contact me through I guess private message.

Dragon's Avatar Goblin Slayer Darwin

Country
    Thanks
    Um i suggest you to contact a Game Moderator he/she can restore it or directly pm Dave / McSic.

Country
    Thanks
    Ok thanks, would you happen to know the name of one of the moderators so I can know who to look for in the forum chat.

ClassiCz's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jaredyell001 View Post
    Ok thanks, would you happen to know the name of one of the moderators so I can know who to look for in the forum chat.
    you should look for those who have like cool blue colors such as , Leon , Ommadawn , Notorious, and if you Come Across Dave / McSic Pm them and im Sure they could help you because they are the owners all u gotta do is click on their name > private message > write what's wrong there and they will make contact with you and hopefully you can get your name and your premium items back .
    Last edited by ClassiCz; 03-17-2017 at 07:45 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to ClassiCz for this useful post:

Dragon (03-17-2017)

Thread Information