Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mrekt View Post
    K I'm The god of training rooms AKA OneDreaM lol ANd I'm Damn sure Amazed by You guyz and I mean George, Zabu and others how I Pissed u off Quickly and got ur Attention rofl This tells much about your Shitty personality and your easily moved emotions Plus Do ever Consider that I'm Enjoying pissing kids with this kind of shet? haha
    Ps: U Suck
    Let The Buthurt Comments FLowwwwwwwWWWW~!!!
    I wonder if you actually practice on a daily basis to be that retarded cuz no one is that retarded....

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mrekt View Post
    K I'm The god of training rooms AKA OneDreaM lol ANd I'm Damn sure Amazed by You guyz and I mean George, Zabu and others how I Pissed u off Quickly and got ur Attention rofl This tells much about your Shitty personality and your easily moved emotions Plus Do ever Consider that I'm Enjoying pissing kids with this kind of shet? haha
    Ps: U Suck
    Let The Buthurt Comments FLowwwwwwwWWWW~!!!
    this kind of stupidity triggeres me more than a MAGA hat triggeres feminists.... jesus fking christ u are braindead...just calling yourself god of training room just goes to show what a fking life reject you are... goddamn

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    https://puu.sh/uVhju/a7e1a9db09.png

dude 55 posts and you received no thanks at all NOT EVEN ONE...
    ok let's not joke about this in other words let's be serious, If I were you I'd hang myself from my balls
    just fk disappear niga
    atleast he doesn't need friends to get thanks off , k1d hang urself instead.
    OneDream prob owns u y'll, leave him alone.

Donator

Thanks
    this kind of stupidity triggeres me more than a MAGA hat triggeres feminists.... jesus fking christ u are braindead...just calling yourself god of training room just goes to show what a fking life reject you are... goddamn

5. The following user said thank you to p4p1chu1o for this useful post:

Paul (03-23-2017)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information