Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    autistic austin strikes again

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    I personally know bar and as you may know, He is a very good well known competitive player. He also streams a lot while playing and you can watch him Here , No signs of shotbot, hits were pretty normal and he didn't fail a single reload shot. Also a no for dmg modify, his aim is just on point and he barely missed. User is legit to me therefore its a no from me

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I personally know bar and as you may know, He is a very good well known competitive player. He also streams a lot while playing and you can watch him Here , No signs of shotbot, hits were pretty normal and he didn't fail a single reload shot. Also a no for dmg modify, his aim is just on point and he barely missed. User is legit to me therefore its a no from me

Donator

Thanks

Bible

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Thanks

Kelly's Avatar squad

Country
    Thanks

9. The following user said thank you to Kelly for this useful post:

thelegend27 (03-29-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Can anyone link me this Bar guy twitch would be interesting to watch

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by thelegend27 View Post
    Can anyone link me this Bar guy twitch would be interesting to watch
    twitch.tv/philtee