Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    o damn very nice work do u do sig and avatar requests for people ??????????

2. The following user said thank you to Flora for this useful post:

Azuki (04-17-2017)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Last one my favorite.

4. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Azuki (04-17-2017)

KujaWarrior's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I like the second one!

6. The following user said thank you to KujaWarrior for this useful post:

Azuki (04-17-2017)

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    very nice work!!!

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

8. The following user said thank you to TomasEdison for this useful post:

Azuki (04-17-2017)

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Whew, these are all awesome, the only thing I can say in terms of improvement is you could've tried to fill in the top right of the second design a bit more with a similar blend of flowers & color splashes like the rest of the piece. Looking forward to seeing more of your artworks.
    Thanks you. c:, but it's like I kinda tryin' to mimic a minimalism thingy sooo yep.

Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    OMG Azuki imysm ;-;
    fking Zeximofer! imysm too! c:

Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    The 3rd one looks like it's been professionally done

what techniques did you use to make it? I want to be able to recreate something similar (also if u dont mind can i have the original)

thank you so much. also if you can direct me to any tutorials. I dont use photoshop often but the 3rd one looks perfect for what i'm trying to make
    Thanks Shino! For the techniques, it's just the smudge tool with around 2-5px and for the hardness hmm less than 50% to whatever depending on the stroke you'll gonna make. Also it has some pentooling and a bit of topaz clean like 1-2% of it. btw, I used intuos pentab since it's hard to use mouse when smduging. For tutorials, I didn't like uh, follow tutorials nor followed one for that, 'twas a trial and error though but you can find some at gfxresource.com (you need to register though).

Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    better than my birth
    LOL. wtf. U serious?! D:

Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    o damn very nice work do u do sig and avatar requests for people ??????????
    Depends. Depending on my availability (I mean sched) or if I got bored I do some c:

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    Thanks you. c:, but it's like I kinda tryin' to mimic a minimalism thingy sooo yep.

fking Zeximofer! imysm too! c:

Thanks Shino! For the techniques, it's just the smudge tool with around 2-5px and for the hardness hmm less than 50% to whatever depending on the stroke you'll gonna make. Also it has some pentooling and a bit of topaz clean like 1-2% of it. btw, I used intuos pentab since it's hard to use mouse when smduging. For tutorials, I didn't like uh, follow tutorials nor followed one for that, 'twas a trial and error though but you can find some at gfxresource.com (you need to register though).

LOL. wtf. U serious?! D:

Depends. Depending on my availability (I mean sched) or if I got bored I do some c:

oo well maybe if u get bored you can do me an ava and sig ay haha =[

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Hola Azuki, first one is too simple, the second one could have done a better blending with the resources, third one is just dope compared to the other two, the only thing I believe needs a rework is the flow, you could have started from the hair all the way down using circular smudge-ish flow just like on the left side of the face, it's a huge mistake with people who use smudge technique to create small curves on one side of the tag and then huge one on the other side of it, it ruins the flow and it doesn't look that neat, that's why when I smudge, I always first create the flow lines with just a single black brush tool and then continue afterwards layer by layer with improving it, overall I'd give it a solid 7/10, keep it up :>

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information