what happen

Im not on forums or ingame alot i miss out every beef damn

I love forum beef

3. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (04-13-2017)

Midget's Avatar christ the comforter

Country
    Thanks
    Your post game is weak. How are you gonna claim I've talked shit behind Paul's back when we talked shit to eachother directly whilst getting along?
    Do you really think he's not aware of the things I said? Cute attempt at trying to expose me though.

It's just sad how you claim I dissed you aswell while I'm just clowning about you posting some gay ass love story on here, admittedly I didn't have to make fun of it as it's pathetic enough on its own.

And to Hakan, move on bro. Life is better off the internet. I don't miss the nfz days honestly. Just move on and start living, you've been out here too long.

5. The following user said thank you to Midget for this useful post:

Paul (04-13-2017)

Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    now that's a hell of a change from your last ban
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

7. The following user said thank you to Sleepy for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (04-13-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I didn't even read that post because I know how childish it'll be.

I never really fully 'dissed' you. All I said was your sad little topics were attention seeking and that Hakan having a GunZ squad is like developing a new form of retardation.

Just posting this pointless thread itself, not only shows how you love to show off your attention seeking from being lonely, but also shows how much your mouth bobs up and down Hakan's penis. You two are so so alike, it's so cute.
    Last edited by Paul; 04-13-2017 at 11:15 AM.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I didn't even read that post because I know how childish it'll be.

I never really fully 'dissed' you. All I said was your sad little topics were attention seeking and that Hakan having a GunZ squad is like developing a new form of retardation.

Just posting this pointless thread itself, not only shows how you love to show off your attention seeking from being lonely, but also shows how much your mouth bobs up and down Hakan's penis. You two are so so alike, it's so cute.
    Hello baldy thank you for your attention hehe.

Omg your bald too shiny omg lemme get my sun glasses.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DaBoyFlitzle View Post
    Aye kid, i heard you were trying to diss me when da boy was banned, what a little bitch. I'm back now *****. Don't keep your shit talking a private affair now young blood. I bet yo ass spent more money on these " e-girls" than a girl in real life. Probably because your ass so ugly a bitch wouldn't even give you half a look. Aye Ollie boy, how you use to talk shit about young paul behind his back and now pretend to be buddy boy with him? God damn these *****s more switchy swatchy than a nintendo switch.

YA'LL BITCHES
    roasted and toasted

Banned

Thanks
    damn he said he didn't fully diss u and called ur squad retarded

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    It's alright now you and paul best buds, and paul only got balls to post when midget does lmaooo. ill shit, i see you midget, trying to get your hands on some e girls your self. Gotta learn from the best so paul the #1 choice. sounds good to me, internet life bnrother... but u steady lurking. Gud werk bruther.

Paul...you trying to form a group so we can make a mass donation or what? im down to support your love for the fishes drowning on the net

Banned

Thanks
    ooooooooooooo he said paul no balls!-!-! and he said midget is jealous cuz he gets more girls more than him oooooooooo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information