Thanks
    Hi, I need help I don't know why but FGunZ ain't running on my laptop ( it did before ) it says that I need to check Firewall I checked and that's not blocking anything..
    I cant see the status in-game aswell, can someone help me please? C:
    I can't load the website aswell ;-;
    Last edited by Lin; 04-15-2017 at 01:10 PM.

thank you Sinon <3

iAmCoffee's Avatar @!$@Swag%$^

Country
    Thanks
    restart your router

- - - Updated - - -

or contact dave

Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    I think so you must check your connection of wifi same thing was happen with me but now it is solved

4. The following user said thank you to Canpai for this useful post:

River (04-15-2017)

Dragon's Avatar Goblin Slayer Darwin

Country
    Thanks
    Milady try this cause you cant access fgunz.net. so i copy paste them and try to turn off advance windows firewall too the normal windows firewall are differrent, you might need to check your internet/wifi/router try restarting them.

Either: Your firewall or anti-virus software are blocking the Launcher and FGunZ.
    Disable your anti-virus and firewall, or add gunz.exe and launcher.exe (inside your FGunZ folder) to the exception list of your firewall and anti-virus software and restart FGunZ.

Or: You may have to install Microsoft 2010 Redistributable which is located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Freestyle GunZ Version 7\redist" Folder.
    If you're using 64 bit OS - install the x86 AND x64. If using a 32 bit OS, install the x86 only.
    If it asks - run the repair option.
    Last edited by Dragon; 04-15-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Milady try this cause you cant access fgunz.net. so i copy paste them and try to turn off advance windows firewall too the normal windows firewall are differrent, you might need to check your internet/wifi/router try restarting them.

Either: Your firewall or anti-virus software are blocking the Launcher and FGunZ.
    Disable your anti-virus and firewall, or add gunz.exe and launcher.exe (inside your FGunZ folder) to the exception list of your firewall and anti-virus software and restart FGunZ.

Or: You may have to install Microsoft 2010 Redistributable which is located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Freestyle GunZ Version 7\redist" Folder.
    If you're using 64 bit OS - install the x86 AND x64. If using a 32 bit OS, install the x86 only.
    If it asks - run the repair option.
    i restarted my router that's why i cant see server / website ;-;

thank you Sinon <3

Dragon's Avatar Goblin Slayer Darwin

Country
    Thanks
    I apologize milady for not being a good goblin to help you, lets just wait for someone who can help you fix this.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I apologize milady for not being a good goblin to help you, lets just wait for someone who can help you fix this.
    shut up, you're the best <3 and thankyou ♥

thank you Sinon <3

9. The following user said thank you to Lin for this useful post:

Dragon (04-15-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by canany View Post
    I think so you must check your connection of wifi same thing was happen with me but now it is solved
    how did u solve this?

thank you Sinon <3

Thread Information