Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    This clan is trash tbh, they came into a bow room started 2v1ing, lose. Then start stacking and still lose., they then decided to make a room without [glad] so they could spam donor elements for free hits with flips. In the end they STILL lost in a 2v10 and did nothing but run, the only time they ever werent running was when they could 5v1 with elements.

One of their own clanmates left the clan after their thrashing because its just nothin but noobs piling on people.
    Actualy we was all chilling then a couple guys showed up talking shit and non bowing.
    After this more pep wanted to join room so we made new bigger room with the name GCROWN Bow ore kick didnt make any tags at all
    32 player instead of 8 player
    but the shittalkers followed and kept saying stupid shit like EZ and SHITCLAN etc. and non bowing so i wanted to kick but my clannies told me not to trying to defuse the situation.
    that room was full of ego and i /ignored like 4 pep after my clannies told me not to go into discussions and im kinda sure u was one of them cuz u was talking shit the whole time.
    Watch repley if you dont believe me, i got it recorded also. 9 dif pep was trying to defuse the situation but all ya'll just kept talking shit
    So im just gonna ask you again. Are you ok? You got bullied as a kid ore something? Why can you just be nice men. We are all just trying to play a game calm down.
    Last edited by loneeagle; 06-18-2017 at 10:28 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to loneeagle for this useful post:

Alegra (06-18-2017)

Thread Information