Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Can you guys fight on your own thread or troll? I don't want to see any spam or off topic shit after this post.
    Whoever still does any of the above will be warned.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Flora (06-23-2017), loneeagle (06-27-2017)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    That was completely wild. And that button was the killer.
    Literally cracked me up. Good one.

OT: Can I join clan.

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    That was completely wild. And that button was the killer.
    Literally cracked me up. Good one.

OT: Can I join clan.
    mex is god he only needs to wish it and he will be recruited

The Real Kakashi

Country
    Thanks
    I love my fammmmmmm <3 you either with us or you diving in a pool of butt naked sharks
    gcrown for life
    LOVE , LIVE LIFE , PROCEED, PROGRESS, LET THE HATE MOTIVATE!!!

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kakakshi View Post
    I love my fammmmmmm <3 you either with us or you diving in a pool of butt naked sharks
    gcrown for life
    i will choose the pool in that case

gorilla's Avatar Return Of The Flip King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SaltAce View Post
    i will choose the pool in that case
    Trash you follow us round ingame and on the forums, always joining our room, always initiating contact.
    champ
    Spoiler!

8. The following 2 users say thank you to gorilla for this useful post:

Alegra (06-26-2017), loneeagle (06-25-2017)

Alegra's Avatar Don't Forget To Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    I like being in this clan, even though there are not so many people against me (even though it seems to be), I feel like some people do not like our clan because they got kick from the clan or something like that. Personally, I found many good friends in this clan, I enjoy! I have a strong bond with faith, together we are able to expand this clan and prosper further. There are people who treat me disgusting for no reason (he responded here), but as they said before me, that's the way it is in internet.

10. The following user said thank you to Alegra for this useful post:

CondeLizard (06-26-2017)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kakakshi View Post
    MAJOR TL;DR
    Can you shut up you guys earned the hate, they dont just hate on you for no reason. I'm not going to be nice like SaltAce, im going to slam you into the dirt and spit on your grave. The very first thing you did in a room was 2v1 then ask for 1v1 for account of a better player you were 2v1ing like **** off kid "oh we play for fun", gorrila is pretty much the same. Hes not good at anything except piling on 5v1. Gcrown has no good players in it, thats a proven fact, you guys constantly nonbow its not a "rumor" its what your shitty clan does the majority of the time, like when they jumped my friend in 3v1 for no reason. This scum above ^ Alegra is a prime example of one who doesnt bow.

Team glad rooms with no bow can be fun ok yeah, except not when its full of no skill kids with elements looking to get 1 lucky hit then pile on. Thats not fun, and if you think its fun, you just stay the **** out of glad rooms because youre trash.
    Last edited by Qwin; 06-26-2017 at 11:42 AM.

Alegra's Avatar Don't Forget To Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    I am not bow? ur so funny. I'm start no bow after some one no bow me! And who are u random? ur "new member", before u start complain u need to understand some things about this game - this clan is the best and all ppl just jelly (u are 2)

The Real Kakashi

Country
    Thanks
    Lol dude i say 1v1 for acc as a joke all the time, because that legit was a thing in ijji and i always say that trolling, why would i 1v1 for my account that i put money on ?? Lmao you *****s always take shit to heart. If i 2v1ed you it wasnt just bc you was "bowing" like a angel, im sure its bc u prolly attacked one of my clan mates. and i dont use ele and donor unless the other team has some and it has to be more then one person or else i use rusty. and i bet the person i said 1v1 for acc, knew i was trolling i never claim to be the best or anything bc i dont give a **** lol its a game, get out your feelings. and im not responsible for what part of the clan or anyone in the clan does. im my own person. And as far as "stay out of glad rooms" Lol thats a good one... so its ok to have team glad rooms if kids aint trash with elements lmao stfu dude everyone starts off bad
    LOVE , LIVE LIFE , PROCEED, PROGRESS, LET THE HATE MOTIVATE!!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information