Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    This clan is trash tbh, they came into a bow room started 2v1ing, lose. Then start stacking and still lose., they then decided to make a room without [glad] so they could spam donor elements for free hits with flips. In the end they STILL lost in a 2v10 and did nothing but run, the only time they ever werent running was when they could 5v1 with elements.

One of their own clanmates left the clan after their thrashing because its just nothin but noobs piling on people.
    Actualy we was all chilling then a couple guys showed up talking shit and non bowing.
    After this more pep wanted to join room so we made new bigger room with the name GCROWN Bow ore kick didnt make any tags at all
    32 player instead of 8 player
    but the shittalkers followed and kept saying stupid shit like EZ and SHITCLAN etc. and non bowing so i wanted to kick but my clannies told me not to trying to defuse the situation.
    that room was full of ego and i /ignored like 4 pep after my clannies told me not to go into discussions and im kinda sure u was one of them cuz u was talking shit the whole time.
    Watch repley if you dont believe me, i got it recorded also. 9 dif pep was trying to defuse the situation but all ya'll just kept talking shit
    So im just gonna ask you again. Are you ok? You got bullied as a kid ore something? Why can you just be nice men. We are all just trying to play a game calm down.
    Last edited by loneeagle; 06-18-2017 at 10:28 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to loneeagle for this useful post:

Alegra (06-18-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Can you make one with me getting rekt.

4. The following user said thank you to loneeagle for this useful post:

Mex (06-20-2017)

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by loneeagle View Post
    Actualy we was all chilling then a couple guys showed up talking shit and non bowing.
    After this more pep wanted to join room so we made new bigger room with the name GCROWN Bow ore kick didnt make any tags at all
    32 player instead of 8 player
    but the shittalkers followed and kept saying stupid shit like EZ and SHITCLAN etc. and non bowing so i wanted to kick but my clannies told me not to trying to defuse the situation.
    that room was full of ego and i /ignored like 4 pep after my clannies told me not to go into discussions and im kinda sure u was one of them cuz u was talking shit the whole time.
    Watch repley if you dont believe me, i got it recorded also. 9 dif pep was trying to defuse the situation but all ya'll just kept talking shit
    So im just gonna ask you again. Are you ok? You got bullied as a kid ore something? Why can you just be nice men. We are all just trying to play a game calm down.
    this is the most lies i have seen u say (not your clan, just u because ik your whole clan be lying about how good they are now). U didn't defuse any situation and u were non bowing me along with idk like 5 others? Faith, Kakashi, Lizard, Alegra, Gorilla, and a few more i cant think of right now all trash talk me and try their best to non bow me and ego on me. its getting to the point where its depressing when i think of GCrown and i know for a fact u didn't want people to think like that of your clan faith. Im not going to lie and say im the best in fgunz or anything because im clearly not, and im not saying that all of GCrown is bad but the people that represent GCrown like you Faith put a bad name to it. Kakashi is a decent glad and we were good friends at one point so im not gonna say hes trash anymore, but the rest of those i listed is just a disappointment.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SaltAce View Post
    this is the most lies i have seen u say (not your clan, just u because ik your whole clan be lying about how good they are now). U didn't defuse any situation and u were non bowing me along with idk like 5 others? Faith, Kakashi, Lizard, Alegra, Gorilla, and a few more i cant think of right now all trash talk me and try their best to non bow me and ego on me. its getting to the point where its depressing when i think of GCrown and i know for a fact u didn't want people to think like that of your clan faith. Im not going to lie and say im the best in fgunz or anything because im clearly not, and im not saying that all of GCrown is bad but the people that represent GCrown like you Faith put a bad name to it. Kakashi is a decent glad and we were good friends at one point so im not gonna say hes trash anymore, but the rest of those i listed is just a disappointment.
    From what I saw. The other team were non bowing so G**Crown tried to defend themselves. After seeing this cruelty I decided to join G**Crown team to see if you guys will non bow. And you fokrs. Did non bow me too. And what gladder uses donors with 4-5 slashes to kill its opponent. Disgrace to gladiator. Get good lol. And gcrown you guys should quit gladding.
    I think I wrote too much. I will stop now. It's gonna be a tough time reading this for the threesome of you. But I hope you enjoyed it

gorilla's Avatar Return Of The Flip King

Country
    Thanks

gotta get my 50pence in
    guy joins our rooms and starts making assumptions and swearing/talking bout how he's 14, just been an annoyance.
    guy asks for 1v1, but wont have it there and then, he's said he's 14 and he's flamed at me, he thinks he has a chance of negotiating a 1v1 lmao.
    guy follows us and stalks through more rooms being a tpical ragekid.
    kid starts snitching then comes our forum topic
    kid ADDS his name 2 no ego page once gorillas done n spun ya
    Last edited by gorilla; 06-20-2017 at 04:34 PM.
    champ
    Spoiler!

8. The following 2 users say thank you to gorilla for this useful post:

Alegra (06-26-2017), loneeagle (06-20-2017)

The Real Kakashi

Country
    Thanks
    Ok guys im going to say my peace......i joined gcrown at first specifically for faith because just like saltace, i have known faith for a long time and every clan i have been in has had faith in it. so i joined it. Keep in mind saltace was in my clan like a year and a half ago maybe even two years ago and we was like bros, one of my closest friends on that game. So i kinda joined right in the middle of things. But all i want to say is this, im going to be honest, faith you was kinda wrong for kicking mario out so fast for constantly killing alegra , maybe you guys could have had a 1on1 talk and settled things. And mario you were wrong for going after all of Gcrown Because of it. And I was wrong for jumping into it and non bowing, but i will say this. when gorilla makes the room "GorillaMan CHiller" its suppose to be TEAM glad. non bow. Many people will say its noob but to some of us it is fun to just do a team glad for once, becuase sometimes people sit around and wait like 20 minutes inbetween fights and ppl that died have to wait which isnt faiir. so team glad is fast pace. Now that i said that i will say this , I have witness the harassment (not from mario at first) but from plenty other ppl who constantly say "gcrown sucks, gcrown should quit gladding" and its kinda like wtf? if we arent good just let us not be good. dont put us down constantly for it because believe it or not we are improving the more we play and i will say i respect faith because he gets the most shit out of all of us because of his clan and he still keeps the clan and connects with everyone in the clan. I do wish all this beef would end because like i said even tho salt aint cool wit me no more bc of this, once im really cool with someone i dont just become uncool in a split sec , so i still respect him to . we had our differences lets all move past this. im going to fap now. Much love niglets
    LOVE , LIVE LIFE , PROCEED, PROGRESS, LET THE HATE MOTIVATE!!!

10. The following 4 users say thank you to Kakakshi for this useful post:

Alegra (06-26-2017), CondeLizard (06-20-2017), loneeagle (06-20-2017), Mario (06-20-2017)

The Real Kakashi

Country
    Thanks
    And after speaking with gorilla he confirmed that "gorillaman chiller" is a non bow FUN room, so the rumor that gcrown doesnt bow, thats mostly what that comes from. Let it be known we normally do BOW unless in his room and we always say "4v4 lets go" and ppl will join. there are times where i might non bow if im in a room and ppl are non bowing , we are on this game to have fun, i love my family in the clan, and i feel like once we address all this stuff the game will be fun again, because now i play but half the time im mad rather then happy playing the game. Its summer time dammit, its summer break for me and im tryna have a good time, school is in august and thats depressing enough lol so lets all have fun in this game , everyone has there own styles, if people say i back peddle, **** it imma be the best back peddler i can be lol and if ppl say gorilla flips or uses ele, oh well, at least he good at it, Spread love Not hate Kakakshi 2020 president
    LOVE , LIVE LIFE , PROCEED, PROGRESS, LET THE HATE MOTIVATE!!!

12. The following user said thank you to Kakakshi for this useful post:

loneeagle (06-20-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kakakshi View Post
    Ok guys im going to say my peace......i joined gcrown at first specifically for faith because just like saltace, i have known faith for a long time and every clan i have been in has had faith in it. so i joined it. Keep in mind saltace was in my clan like a year and a half ago maybe even two years ago and we was like bros, one of my closest friends on that game. So i kinda joined right in the middle of things. But all i want to say is this, im going to be honest, faith you was kinda wrong for kicking mario out so fast for constantly killing alegra , maybe you guys could have had a 1on1 talk and settled things. And mario you were wrong for going after all of Gcrown Because of it. And I was wrong for jumping into it and non bowing, but i will say this. when gorilla makes the room "GorillaMan CHiller" its suppose to be TEAM glad. non bow. Many people will say its noob but to some of us it is fun to just do a team glad for once, becuase sometimes people sit around and wait like 20 minutes inbetween fights and ppl that died have to wait which isnt faiir. so team glad is fast pace. Now that i said that i will say this , I have witness the harassment (not from mario at first) but from plenty other ppl who constantly say "gcrown sucks, gcrown should quit gladding" and its kinda like wtf? if we arent good just let us not be good. dont put us down constantly for it because believe it or not we are improving the more we play and i will say i respect faith because he gets the most shit out of all of us because of his clan and he still keeps the clan and connects with everyone in the clan. I do wish all this beef would end because like i said even tho salt aint cool wit me no more bc of this, once im really cool with someone i dont just become uncool in a split sec , so i still respect him to . we had our differences lets all move past this. im going to fap now. Much love niglets
    i get why he's mad but like i had no choice men he kept doing shit i told him to stop he continued i had to kick no choice in my eyes
    This is also one of the only reasons i kick people if they just flat out refuse something i say im like wtf gtfo.

14. The following 2 users say thank you to loneeagle for this useful post:

Alegra (06-26-2017), Kakakshi (06-20-2017)

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by loneeagle View Post
    i get why he's mad but like i had no choice men he kept doing shit i told him to stop he continued i had to kick no choice in my eyes
    This is also one of the only reasons i kick people if they just flat out refuse something i say im like wtf gtfo.
    ye man i refused your commands and im my own person. my bad for that -_-
    just letting u know that u arent always gonna get your way.

16. The following user said thank you to Mario for this useful post:

Kakakshi (06-21-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    ye man i refused your commands and im my own person. my bad for that -_-
    just letting u know that u arent always gonna get your way.
    well. as long as a clannie of mine is bullying another player and i ask the bully to stop and he doesn't i am gonne feel in my own right to kick the player from my clan.
    Your attitude after that is what's kinda sad tho.
    but i do accept your apology even tho it isn't a real apology
    Last edited by loneeagle; 06-20-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information