Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ex - Owner

Thanks
    Wow, now I know exactly how Forsaken felt when he was writing he resignation. Its true, this cannot be put in words but somehow I try to write something.

When I started Freestyle Gunz I was looking for team of the most loyal crew members I could possible find. Girbicid was one of the first showed up and then Forsaken came along, Alis, Sniper, McSic, Superdry, & Stroop. It’s amazing how big our community are right now, I’ve never though of expending so big. We are like family, I couldn't possibly thank you enough guys for sticking with me for so long, you guys were amazing and doing outstanding job. All the members of Freestylers Community all different from any other community out there. We are unique and very friendly this is why this community doesn’t stop growing. This is why we are “freestylers” and other are just players.

Jaka, Nitro, Warren, Panda, SkyNad, Victor, Mottisen, Bulba, Carter, Hellish, Grascen, Reaper, Trencal, Melody, Thunder and some others I can’t name right now. You guys are awesome. Thank you for your support.

All the members, you guys are the key to this community because without you guys we would be nothing. Thank you.

I try to support the team on the side, FGunZ will most likely expend even more in the future. Good luck and Happy Holiday’s everyone.

-UkRaiNeR
    Last edited by UkRaiNeR; 12-23-2009 at 01:03 AM.

[1 Minute Ago 07:21 PM] Spr@ytehonly: Forsaken and Ukrainer are two different people.
    [1 Minute Ago 07:21 PM] b2k(dindush): i know
    [1 Minute Ago 07:21 PM] Spr@ytehonly: It seems that they are one though.

msn:[email protected]

Thread Information