Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Well shit. This is going to be extremely hard for us now, who is going to pay for the Server now............... Shit. Ahh for gods sakes, we lost the most important person by far. Hopefully Superdry, Stroop, Sniper, and Girbicid can do this on their own :/... I will do my best to help guys.
    Most likely McSic & Sniper.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I doubt they have the money to, but who knows. Uk might still pay for it since the money does go to his Paypal.

XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    wtf??? idc your not leaving let's obligate these 2 to come back Q_Q i began to think that fgunz will close =_= 2 admins leaves wtf???

:bye:

bye didn't talked to you a lot and didn't have the chance to know you, but god dam a big lose i hope no more admin quit =_=

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by UkRaiNeR View Post
    Wow, now I know exactly how Forsaken felt when he was writing he resignation. Its true, this cannot be put in words but somehow I try to write something.

When I started Freestyle Gunz I was looking for team of the most loyal crew members I could possible find. Girbicid was one of the first showed up and then Forsaken came along, Alis, Sniper, McSic, Superdry, & Stroop. It’s amazing how big our community are right now, I’ve never though of expending so big. We are like family, I couldn't possibly thank you enough guys for sticking with me for so long, you guys were amazing and doing outstanding job. All the members of Freestylers Community all different from any other community out there. We are unique and very friendly this is why this community doesn’t stop growing. This is why we are “freestylers” and other are just players.

Jaka, Nitro, Warren, Panda, SkyNad, Victor, Mottisen, Carter, Hellish, Grascen, Reaper, Trencal, Melody, Thunder and some others I can’t name right now. You guys are awesome. Thank you for your support.

All the members, you guys are the key to this community because without you guys we would be nothing. Thank you.

I try to support the team on the side, FGunZ will most likely expend even more in the future. Good luck and Happy Holiday’s everyone.

-UkRaiNeR
    Wtf why leave man...

Don't man..

Ex - Owner

Thanks
    Don't worry guys McSic will handle the server, website payments. I will help McSic to pay if needed to. FGunZ will live on. Jaka make sure u help them with everything .

[1 Minute Ago 07:21 PM] Spr@ytehonly: Forsaken and Ukrainer are two different people.
    [1 Minute Ago 07:21 PM] b2k(dindush): i know
    [1 Minute Ago 07:21 PM] Spr@ytehonly: It seems that they are one though.

msn:[email protected]

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    good luck in life and don't leave us hangin all the time say hi to us once in a while

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

YellowTank's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Your lying right? i'll miss you, you helped me when i didn't know lots.
    Thanks fo everything, merry christmas and happy holidays.
    Yellow
    Tank

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    YOu GOTTA B KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

omfg taras ...u and forsaken were like brothers to me hope we can reach up in the upcomming future

='["
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    Eeeeeeeeee.. That is.. Gey, D: I will try to help out some..
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by UkRaiNeR View Post
    Don't worry guys McSic will handle the server, website payments. I will help McSic to pay if needed to. FGunZ will live on. Jaka make sure u help them with everything .
    @Sniper ^^
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information