Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CryoHeart's Avatar Composer

Country
    Thanks
    Greetings Freestyle Team.

My name is Logan and I'm a second year student in film music and soundtrack production. I used to play Gunz a lot when I was 12 and I'm so happy to see that you managed to revive the long lost game once again.

I've downloaded the new game and created an account and I couldn't notice the lack of the original soundtrack. I assume this is because of copyright problems. I'm thinking about joining the developing team as a soundtracker and write new music tracks for the game.
    I'm truly a big fan of Gunz and I wish to help in whatever possible to improve this game and make it greater than ever.

I can send you some of my works to via mail if you're intrested. I believe that I can easily create some killer music tracks for ingame mayhem 🙂

Best Regards!
    Logan.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to CryoHeart for this useful post:

Canpai (05-11-2017), Dragon (04-30-2017), Ricky (04-29-2017), xPeace (05-05-2017), Zaku (04-30-2017)

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    wrong section I guess but I like u.

hire this guy....
    Last edited by Ricky; 04-29-2017 at 03:29 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to Ricky for this useful post:

Zabu (04-29-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ricky Hye View Post
    wrong section I guess but I like u.

hire this guy....
    Oh. My apologies my friend. I'll see the right section.

Sincerest thanks.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    i believe most of the players have the song volume on 0

KujaWarrior's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I believe most of the players have their own playlists on.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KujaWarrior View Post
    I believe most of the players have their own playlists on.
    This is indeed a great feature my friend. But from my own experience and knowladge in video games which I'm 100% sure you have the same, It's clear that every game needs it's own original soundtrack in order to be what we players consider a unique experience. A game with soundtrack that isn't original feels cheap. Players should get the best impression of good developing work on the game. And this good hard work should always come with a matching epic mayhem soundtrack.

I believe that FreestyleGunZ can feel far more genuine and real with a descent soundtrack. And I believe I have what it takes to take this game to it's next soundtrack level if they'll give me a chance.
    Last edited by CryoHeart; 04-29-2017 at 07:03 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CryoHeart View Post
    This is indeed a great feature my friend. But from my own experience and knowladge in video games which I'm 100% sure you have the same, It's clear that every game needs it's own original soundtrack in order to be what we players consider a unique experience. A game with soundtrack that isn't original feels cheap. Players should get the best impression of good developing work on the game. And this good hard work should always come with a matching epic mayhem soundtrack.

I believe that FreestyleGunZ can feel far more genuine and real with a descent soundtrack. And I believe I have what it takes to take this game to it's next soundtrack level if they'll give me a chance.
    Believe it or not, but I like the original GunZ soundtrack anyway. Especially the one they used in the trailer.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Believe it or not, but I like the original GunZ soundtrack anyway. Especially the one they used in the trailer.
    The original soundtrack was outstanding. I loved it. But FreestyleGunz doesn't have it. So I want to compose new original soundtrack for the game's recreation

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Spot On Kuja!

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

13. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

CryoHeart (04-29-2017)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information