🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

A label in Capture of flag, for example one that when you change to the other team you return to the other team since if they are 4v9 one wants to put in the equipment where there but more click click in the red it returns to the blue so that they are equal Also it can be tagged in TDM and anything with Team

A label [ST] So nobody would leave the team where there is more, it would be a balance in CTF since there are always people who pass where there are more people and there is a balance according

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    If that got implemented, might be annoying for some people trying to switch teams..but all they would have to do was look at whether or not the little play symbol is next to the players' name to know if they were in the game lobby, right?

Eh...I don't really feel like having to explain that, or deal with trolls that pretend to not understand..and I don't play anyway...
    If force stacking like that is really an issue, then do it.
    If the issue is people leaving the game, and people refusing to switch over for whatever reason..then don't do it.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    We're not planning to add any roomtags.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    I think i know what you are trying to say...but either way no more tags. Sorry.

Thread Information