Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    When i was staff i was pushing for a major rebalance that would bring back such things and get rid of the more useless weapons and wanted them to dedicate at least 2 weeks to it, although with all the changes it deserves up to a month if necessary. It's anyone's guess now though. Will just have to wait and find out.

This was the original idea at least. Although it didnt receive much response. https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...alance-Details
    Last edited by S1lent; 06-15-2017 at 01:12 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    When i was staff i was pushing for a major rebalance that would bring back such things and get rid of the more useless weapons and wanted them to dedicate at least 2 weeks to it, although with all the changes it deserves up to a month if necessary. It's anyone's guess now though. Will just have to wait and find out.

This was the original idea at least. Although it didnt receive much response. https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...alance-Details
    Well thanks for trying,
    I wrote up a fairly in depth post on breaking down weapons into classes myself early last year and Dave said FG would use it as a reference point but , after a year of dragging their feet I can see why you bailed.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    I'm optimistic. They allowed some changes i recommended that will make every stat on a gun meaningful again.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Mario (06-16-2017), Zabu (06-16-2017)

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Here something that I might implement that will probably excite streamers:

People will be able to apply for a streamer kind of rank. When they get accepted, a button will appear on their account page at fgunz.net which they can click in order for their Twitch stream to appear on the homepage at fgunz.net.
    Once they are live and are streaming FGunZ, they will earn a certain amount of event points per hour (with a maximum of say 3-4 hours per day).
    I like this idea!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pigglet View Post
    I like this idea!
    If the streaming deal is going to just get event points then I would rather see the event shop get an overhaul. Event items in FG always meant "obnoxiously colorful neon" and came off as totally unprofessional looking, so why would people want them? We can already use activity points to get event points so I dont think its much of a promotional booster. People will stream FG if they want to stream FG, and they wont if they dont want to.

Ontopic; is v8 going to continue the trend of neon color rave rainbows or are we going to get something more with some style?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    If the streaming deal is going to just get event points then I would rather see the event shop get an overhaul. Event items in FG always meant "obnoxiously colorful neon" and came off as totally unprofessional looking, so why would people want them? We can already use activity points to get event points so I dont think its much of a promotional booster. People will stream FG if they want to stream FG, and they wont if they dont want to.

Ontopic; is v8 going to continue the trend of neon color rave rainbows or are we going to get something more with some style?
    Welcome to freestylersworld, where we have rainbow weapons, heads of animals and abnormaly huge swords. Hence the term freestyle.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks

You can convert event points to coins.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Here something that I might implement that will probably excite streamers:

People will be able to apply for a streamer kind of rank. When they get accepted, a button will appear on their account page at fgunz.net which they can click in order for their Twitch stream to appear on the homepage at fgunz.net.
    Once they are live and are streaming FGunZ, they will earn a certain amount of event points per hour (with a maximum of say 3-4 hours per day).
    Accepted? Good to hear, there should be set rules for this acceptance because otherwise anyone will become a "streamer" just to be given this ranking.

Such things as;

Good stream quality.
    Consistent stream/play time.
    A non-advertising stream. (Meaning the stream channel linked to their rank isn't used to play other GunZ servers)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

Pretty much came down to that Miranda was head event moderator and liked puple 'n stuff.
    I would probably use the event shop for cosmetics like fancy gear instead of weapons n meds.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Pretty much came down to that Miranda was head event moderator and liked puple 'n stuff.
    I would probably use the event shop for cosmetics like fancy gear instead of weapons n meds.
    Besides that, we don't really have any item developers. It takes quite some time to make unique items that players will like from scratch, I'm sure you know all about it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information