Country
    Thanks
    I hope v8 Appears soon or else this will go to 60-70 which i never saw since 2009..

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    It's 4 in the morning, some people work and others attend school, do you expect us to have 200++ players the whole time?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kuriyama Mirai View Post
    It's 4 in the morning, some people work and others attend school, do you expect us to have 200++ players the whole time?
    Us? im part of you.secondly, ive never seen 89 anytime in whole 9 years..70% rooms are with passwords..DT's dead// CW's dead..

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Us? im part of you.secondly, ive never seen 89 anytime in whole 9 years..70% rooms are with passwords..DT's dead// CW's dead..
    Hello we're talking about GunZ in 2017, this is not 2005, nobody literally takes this game seriously and it's dying but just because it has 89 players now, doesn't mean it's dead, your argument is invalid.

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Why are you guys arguing over players? Anyway,v8 is gonna be released soon. I noticed some servers got more players now,I hope they come back here.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Hello we're talking about GunZ in 2017, this is not 2005, nobody literally takes this game seriously and it's dying but just because it has 89 players now, doesn't mean it's dead, your argument is invalid.
    The FG player base right now is at its lower. Even in its peak you rarely find any competitive TDMs and CWs are almost dead most of the time. In the CW scene are like 30 players right now. 90% of its curret player base are Training Room, quest, Duel room heroes.

Sure some people left because its an old game and they got bored but there are servers out there with active CW and good TDMs. Its not a secret that FG lost many good players because of the anti-lead and other problems.

Lets hope V8 will be a great update and bring people so we have some fun again XD.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 05-12-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Hello you have to accept the reality..We lost players and i hope v8 brings it all back again..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    The FG player base right now is at its lower. Even in its peak you rarely find any competitive TDMs and CWs are almost dead most of the time. The CW scene are like 30 players right now. 80% of its curret player base are Training Room, quest, Duel room heroes.

Sure some people left because its an old game and they got bored but there are servers out there with active CW and good TDMs. Its not a secret that FG lost many good players because of the anti-lead and other problems.

Lets hope V8 will be a great update and bring people so we have some fun again XD.
    Exactly..

Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks
    There's still a lot of people didn't know about this game, GunZ just needs to advertise it on SNS(social networking sites), etc. to make GunZ popular again and also gain a lot of players.

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Hello you have to accept the reality..We lost players and i hope v8 brings it all back again..
    I've always been a realist, there's nothing I have to accept, of course we lost players and the gameplay on it's current state is screwed up but hopefully those things are fixed in V8, I'm closing this thread as it's not the first one already to be discussed and it won't be the last one to end up like the other threads.

Thread Information