Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I think you didn't get my point.
    anyway the gms should be more active. i mean at least they can log in once per month, nothing wrong with that.
    Then please explain your point instead of just saying "you didn't get my point" lol

Let me tell you why I'm against gms cwing exactly; You become competitive which means your ego and hate can easily take over, you become competitive so you might actually cheat by abusing your status as a gm for your own benefit, you become competitive so you actually risk going corrupt by helping teammates and even might start cheating by using hacks yourself.

I can't say we, as in everyone, has never seen that happen to gms before right? That's why I personally dislike gms doing cw because it happens eventually to some.

The only reason I don't CW is simply because I've never been a CW player AND never been playing with guns seriously, I've always been a gladiator. Although I did start playing with shotguns like 1 week back now and iz doing alöt of progreshh
    Last edited by Linzor; 05-17-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Then please explain your point instead of just saying "you didn't get my point" lol

Let me tell you why I'm against gms cwing exactly; You become competitive which means your ego and hate can easily take over, you become competitive so you might actually cheat by abusing your status as a gm for your own benefit, you become competitive so you actually risk going corrupt by helping teammates and even might start cheating by using hacks yourself.

I can't say we, as in everyone, has never seen that happen to gms before right? That's why I personally dislike gms doing cw because it happens eventually to some.

The only reason I don't CW is simply because I've never been a CW player AND never been playing with guns seriously, I've always been a gladiator. Although I did start playing with shotguns like 1 week back now and iz doing alöt of progreshh
    Decent playas like Legancy and Taint shall cw but they're probably the less active. ( and I ain't got a fk to give bout u guys activity i'm just stating it out)

then again,thread can be closed as it's getting what-so-ever Dave answered smthing like few of the warnings will be re-viewed or smthing when v8 comes out

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information