Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:

freegunz

Suggestion description:

This is just my opinion.

I believe we are in a era where bullying will never stop and is into a vicious circle. it's literally who bullies then will start bullying to feel better than the others because he felt worse than the one bullied him.

you guys follow me? it's a non-stopping turning wheel.

Well IMO same goes about the flaming on GunZ.

It's ****ing part of the game. From what I know of GunZ's a competitive game and then again Egoes takes a kick on their butt when-ever they get ridiculoused of.

And that is,once again,normal because everyone has a certain dignity they want to keep especially infront of a random ass brazilian/foreigner they have no idea about and that is trash-talking him on a online-gaming-GAME

To sum it up,

What about having either ;

- Hackers only banned (that could aswell improve the player-base because you wouldn't ban your fellow players for breaking the smallest rules,4 times)

- Renforce warnings system to 6 warnings before a Ban -- then again,help out ur data-base whilst letting anyone that believes his FG account is stuck banned somewhere in ur data-base and let him play once again until he gets to 6 if he's that much of a toxic player.

I had a talk about this with Modal,and he came up to me like ''only hackers shud be banned'' and that's the mo'****ing way you guys should all think,because ya kno what?
    We're in ****ing 2017 on a GUNZ game (PEW PEW) = Grow the **** up stop being butthurt childos over minor insults from someone's keyboard milllllllllles away from you written by ugly ass and not-washed fingers that might have went into some nasty BBW vagina.

^1 let's make freegunz great again
    ^2 let's make freegunz populated again

Amen

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Jaay for this useful post:

Hateshiganai (05-13-2017), Paris (05-13-2017), Shlefen (05-16-2017)

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Bravo to your efforts!! I'm with you..suggestions are really good

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I believe we are in a era where bullying will never stop and is into a vicious circle. it's literally who bullies then will start bullying to feel better than the others because he felt worse than the one bullied him.

you guys follow me? it's a non-stopping turning wheel.
    That does not mean that we should by any means support it. This suggestion is dumb because you actually support cyber bullying.

It will just make the community more toxic than what it already is if they know there's no consequences.

5. The following 3 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Charm Hye (05-16-2017), Historia (05-15-2017), Lenny (05-14-2017)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    what about flamers don't get warned, they shud get only a mute.
    and let's stop muting spammers, in case you don't want, what about u add a new rule "if someone spam you have to ask him to stop (warn him) if he stopped that's okay, if he didn't stop jus giv him a mute"

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

EASTVAN (05-17-2017), «Benjamin» (05-13-2017)

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    That does not mean that we should by any means support it. This suggestion is dumb because you actually support cyber bullying.

It will just make the community more toxic than what it already is if they know there's no consequences.
    Not support it,
    But as I said... you are on GunZ and there are egoistic comments since Ijji.... what Zabu said is pretty dope but then again my point isn't only bout spammers or flamers. it's just overall about every single minor infraction that gives you a warning.

I can understand you guys want to keep a different feature from other servers,but that warning system is just complete aids. There should only be mutes and bans for days. 2nd mute = x2 ur time and then 3x = x3 and such and such and such.

but then again,
    that's IMO.

9. The following user said thank you to Jaay for this useful post:

Zabu (05-13-2017)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jaay View Post
    Not support it,
    But as I said... you are on GunZ and there are egoistic comments since Ijji.... what Zabu said is pretty dope but then again my point isn't only bout spammers or flamers. it's just overall about every single minor infraction that gives you a warning.

I can understand you guys want to keep a different feature from other servers,but that warning system is just complete aids. There should only be mutes and bans for days. 2nd mute = x2 ur time and then 3x = x3 and such and such and such.

but then again,
    that's IMO.
    Ah what about laggers / spikers 90% of em cant handle their lags..
    Why they gets warned? If a lagger annoy you thats why kick system has been made.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I think the system is fine the way it is. You have to understand there are kids that play this game. Legit kids like I'm talking 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 year olds. The rules may seem strict and silly to people who are older when it comes to minor issues, but you have to set a certain example for younger people that play this game whether you like it or not. That's just the way things work here. The way some of these people talk on this game shouldn't be projected to the minds of a child. I've even had people specifically tell me to stop swearing because they're young and shouldn't be hearing those words.

And if the argument is that "kids that young shouldn't be here then," I don't want to hear that bull either because the majority of us on GunZ started around that same exact age. Yes these things have been going on since the ijji days, but the ego from ijji days was no where near as bad as it is here. No offense to the staff I don't want to make it sound like they aren't doing their job because they do, but I've never seen a community of people be so trashy to each other like this one has. Trying to justify disrespectful actions is just dumb, IMO lol no matter how minor they are. You can still play competitively and make the game fun without all the unnecessary aggression.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Linzor (05-13-2017), Rain (05-15-2017)

Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I think the system is fine the way it is. You have to understand there are kids that play this game. Legit kids like I'm talking 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 year olds. The rules may seem strict and silly to people who are older when it comes to minor issues, but you have to set a certain example for younger people that play this game whether you like it or not. That's just the way things work here. The way some of these people talk on this game shouldn't be projected to the minds of a child. I've even had people specifically tell me to stop swearing because they're young and shouldn't be hearing those words.

And if the argument is that "kids that young shouldn't be here then," I don't want to hear that bull either because the majority of us on GunZ started around that same exact age. Yes these things have been going on since the ijji days, but the ego from ijji days was no where near as bad as it is here. No offense to the staff I don't want to make it sound like they aren't doing their job because they do, but I've never seen a community of people be so trashy to each other like this one has. Trying to justify disrespectful actions is just dumb, IMO lol no matter how minor they are. You can still play competitively and make the game fun without all the unnecessary aggression.
    I get ur point.

I was just trying to throw an idea to get few players back.

Maybe if Dave was to send to all the account emails a Mail when-ever V8 comes out to announce it out to everyone even the ones that does not come around forums once upon a time. Pretty sure there's well over 25k accounts made and atleast 12K humans with a valid email out of this.

But yea,I still believe there should be a temporary ban (at 4W) before getting permanently (well nonetheless a year long) banned at 6W.

14. The following user said thank you to Jaay for this useful post:

Eddie (05-13-2017)

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Been saying a mute option shouldn't be available. And the only things worthy of a ban are hacking and advertisement. Everything else stfu.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post

Holy shit.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information