Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jaay's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:

freegunz

Suggestion description:

This is just my opinion.

I believe we are in a era where bullying will never stop and is into a vicious circle. it's literally who bullies then will start bullying to feel better than the others because he felt worse than the one bullied him.

you guys follow me? it's a non-stopping turning wheel.

Well IMO same goes about the flaming on GunZ.

It's ****ing part of the game. From what I know of GunZ's a competitive game and then again Egoes takes a kick on their butt when-ever they get ridiculoused of.

And that is,once again,normal because everyone has a certain dignity they want to keep especially infront of a random ass brazilian/foreigner they have no idea about and that is trash-talking him on a online-gaming-GAME

To sum it up,

What about having either ;

- Hackers only banned (that could aswell improve the player-base because you wouldn't ban your fellow players for breaking the smallest rules,4 times)

- Renforce warnings system to 6 warnings before a Ban -- then again,help out ur data-base whilst letting anyone that believes his FG account is stuck banned somewhere in ur data-base and let him play once again until he gets to 6 if he's that much of a toxic player.

I had a talk about this with Modal,and he came up to me like ''only hackers shud be banned'' and that's the mo'****ing way you guys should all think,because ya kno what?
    We're in ****ing 2017 on a GUNZ game (PEW PEW) = Grow the **** up stop being butthurt childos over minor insults from someone's keyboard milllllllllles away from you written by ugly ass and not-washed fingers that might have went into some nasty BBW vagina.

^1 let's make freegunz great again
    ^2 let's make freegunz populated again

Amen

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Jaay for this useful post:

Hateshiganai (05-13-2017), Paris (05-13-2017), Shlefen (05-16-2017)

Thread Information