Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
I think the system is fine the way it is. You have to understand there are kids that play this game. Legit kids like I'm talking 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 year olds. The rules may seem strict and silly to people who are older when it comes to minor issues, but you have to set a certain example for younger people that play this game whether you like it or not. That's just the way things work here. The way some of these people talk on this game shouldn't be projected to the minds of a child. I've even had people specifically tell me to stop swearing because they're young and shouldn't be hearing those words.

And if the argument is that "kids that young shouldn't be here then," I don't want to hear that bull either because the majority of us on GunZ started around that same exact age. Yes these things have been going on since the ijji days, but the ego from ijji days was no where near as bad as it is here. No offense to the staff I don't want to make it sound like they aren't doing their job because they do, but I've never seen a community of people be so trashy to each other like this one has. Trying to justify disrespectful actions is just dumb, IMO lol no matter how minor they are. You can still play competitively and make the game fun without all the unnecessary aggression.
Holy shit.