Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakudo View Post
    It's true there's a million ways to bypass a patch for hacks, but who said playing the cat and mouse game is a bad thing? There's no real profit or motivation for people to constantly update hacks. It just seems like devs are more focused on irrelevant things to make the server look 'pretty' . Looks like you need more creative people to work on preventing solvable problems(sad that people are still ucing through programs)

It's pretty hard to admit but even tho hexpresso is a ****** he was actually motivated in preventing hacks rather than relying on gms to ban players based on their opinionated judgement
    (Banning players from a report just makes them bypass and continue using/sharing their hack... It doesn't contribute to the issue)

even announcing publicly on the forum that a hack is detected will stop people from using it and save you more players (if you get what I mean)
    One does not simply push regularly scheduled patches at fgunz. This is not up to the devs but the 2 administrators rather.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakudo View Post
    It's true there's a million ways to bypass a patch for hacks, but who said playing the cat and mouse game is a bad thing? There's no real profit or motivation for people to constantly update hacks. It just seems like devs are more focused on irrelevant things to make the server look 'pretty' . Looks like you need more creative people to work on preventing solvable problems(sad that people are still ucing through programs)

It's pretty hard to admit but even tho hexpresso is a ****** he was actually motivated in preventing hacks rather than relying on gms to ban players based on their opinionated judgement
    (Banning players from a report just makes them bypass and continue using/sharing their hack... It doesn't contribute to the issue)

even announcing publicly on the forum that a hack is detected will stop people from using it and save you more players (if you get what I mean)
    Based on this reply I can assume that you have no or close to no experience with coding.
    Even major games such as CSGO, GTA V and COD all have hacks released. These are all major companies who have a big development team and even they can't stop it permanently.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I mean is the proof gonna be still visble for the players in their accs in website ? I don't think it should remain if some warnings gonna get removed, don't you think like that ? it would be useless
    Well I've never gotten a warning so you can ask someone who has and got it removed if it's still visable for them.

--

Feel like this whole thread kinda took a wrong turn. But anyways
    There's no real profit or motivation for people to constantly update hacks
    Yet they do so I guess there's some profit or we wouldn't have assholes like Mike and whoever's out there making them. Then also, we actually have to get a hold of the hack to know what we're dealing with.

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    You're being insulting by saying random ass BRs.

To me that is more racist and insulting than peoples ego, and the treatment of BRs has become a joke..which to some, can serve as a blessing and to be well vetted, but, two casual players, it is just rude.

I didn't read the rest of people's comments...I mean, I think the forums could be a bit cleaner, some of the shit said here is just inane and degrading, but if that's what keeps the player base happy, I don't want to change it, I'll opt to just ignore it.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EASTVAN View Post
    You're being insulting by saying random ass BRs.

To me that is more racist and insulting than peoples ego, and the treatment of BRs has become a joke..which to some, can serve as a blessing and to be well vetted, but, two casual players, it is just rude.

I didn't read the rest of people's comments...I mean, I think the forums could be a bit cleaner, some of the shit said here is just inane and degrading, but if that's what keeps the player base happy, I don't want to change it, I'll opt to just ignore it.
    Feel free to report it. The only real "shit" I see is at the ego section apart from some few comments every now and then from trolls.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    if there is ONE game moderator who is active cwer to see what we "normal players" see, sht people from yesterday turn sayians over a night, shit is hilarious.
    there is no point in reporting anymore, same people hacking/macroing. you gms should deal with it seriously.
    i sometimes feel gms are just numbers, honestly idk what to say.

7. The following user said thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Skull (05-18-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    if there is ONE game moderator who is active cwer to see what we "normal players" see, sht people from yesterday turn sayians over a night, shit is hilarious.
    there is no point in reporting anymore, same people hacking/macroing. you gms should deal with it seriously.
    i sometimes feel gms are just numbers, honestly idk what to say.
    Having me CW is not going to help by any means. I still have to deal with it as a report and need at least 2 game moderators to agree with me that he's unlegit. I can't just ban whoever looks suspicious during CW and the processing of getting them banned won't be faster either since I'm depending on others aswell.

We're taking reports seriously, I don't know why you would think otherwise. The only thing I agree on which I guess you're hinting at is that yes we/some could be more active.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Having me CW is not going to help by any means. I still have to deal with it as a report and need at least 2 game moderators to agree with me that he's unlegit. I can't just ban whoever looks suspicious during CW and the processing of getting them banned won't be faster either since I'm depending on others aswell.

We're taking reports seriously, I don't know why you would think otherwise. The only thing I agree on which I guess you're hinting at is that yes we/some could be more active.
    I'm not hiting on your activity, but ye its shit.
    I think if there is 1-2 GMS who actually play tdm/cw, they will have a better point of view on every single tdm/cwer player and he/they can see if he change over a night lol..
    bullshit to decide over 3-4 replays.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I'm not hiting on your activity, but ye its shit.
    I think if there is 1-2 GMS who actually play tdm/cw, they will have a better point of view on every single tdm/cwer player and he/they can see if he change over a night lol..
    bullshit to decide over 3-4 replays.
    Right so we need 3 gms in the same game watching the same guy deciding live whether he's hacking or not because replays are bs. Seems legit (and the scenario is pretty unrealistic lol). and I don't know what you mean by "better point of view" because that means nothing. You need evidence and "knowing them" won't change the speed of them getting banned.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Right so we need 3 gms in the same game watching the same guy deciding live whether he's hacking or not because replays are bs. Seems legit (and the scenario is pretty unrealistic lol). and I don't know what you mean by "better point of view" because that means nothing. You need evidence and "knowing them" won't change the speed of them getting banned.
    I think you didn't get my point.
    anyway the gms should be more active. i mean at least they can log in once per month, nothing wrong with that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information