Country
    Thanks
    If you even have a tab for a certain popular cheat engine website open in your browser, the game will say "Hacking Attempt Detected - Closing Program Now" or whatever it says. It's easily reproducible, and I had no other programs (related or not) open.

Damn, I'm just trying chill on gunz for a minute while I do some research in to unrelated topics. The website isn't even gunz specific, I doubt it has 1 gunz specific post on it. Plz fix
    jetman come spar with me -swimcap

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Just don't have FGunZ open while you're looking into cheats/hacks for whatever purpose.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Country
    Thanks
    That's a weak and insulting answer. Why is FGunZ checking in to what my browser is doing in the first place? If it doesn't negatively impact FGunZ in ANY way, shape, or form, I should be allowed to view whatever I want while the client is open, it seems like a relatively easy fix. Shutting down the client because somebody is on an unfavorable website does NOTHING besides inconvenience players. It's not going to stop shitty people from being shitty.
    jetman come spar with me -swimcap

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    We don't check what your browser (or any other program for that matter) is doing.

This has been in FGunZ for probably 8 years now and no one has complained until now. Also, I'm pretty sure IJJI and Aeria Games had the exact same "feature". We are not going to remove code or waste hours on making modifications because one single person is complaining about it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information