Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I was actually talking with Kart and some of your clan members like Lart. We even cwed together on another server and played together there. I never had an issue with you guys till some of your members start trashtalking after I told them they were spiking. I mean some of them obviously have some issues ex.: Gart. You think we care that much that when we lose on TDMs we would faulesy accuse you?
    Also if you want this descrimination against your clan maybe you should hold back some of your members. Spamming and trashtalking with counterpart wont help you. I'm talking about Cleave, SeedGF, Phone, etc.
    I'm sorry but the only choise we got right now is to report you, because right no you are abusing it. When you fix it all the "hate" and "descrimination" will stop.

Also:

What the **** you are talking about LMAO
    Way too many typo's you got there Lord Poseidon, spelling checks baby <3 XD XD

@THREAD: I get your point but this will always be an issue with GunZ and plenty of other games.
    This is the shitty nature we humans have, and we have to deal with it.

The only advice I can give you is to either;
    1. Report the people for racism and let the Game Moderators handle it
    2. Use the /ignore function in the game
    3. Grow a pair and ignore the shitty words and think of happy hippie things

I know you want to raise some awareness for thing but look at the comments people give you, they hardly to no shits about this issue/rant.
    This does not only apply to your country but to many, this is too much of an issue for the server to handle if you look at the player rate, if they would ban or mute each and every person for such a comment as 'BR' the server would die out within the month.

It sucks but it's just a take it like a man and deal with it, harsh words can make you stronger.
    Last edited by StephanM; 05-21-2017 at 04:13 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

SEED (05-21-2017)

Thread Information