Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Donator

Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...dfanclub/page5
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...273-LagFanClub
    Referencing to the above posts and all the other times we've been flamed upon. I appreciate that there are at least some sensible mods on Fgunz but to everyone else..

1. Singapore is not 'BR' country. We are not Brazil. I don't speak Brazilian. Even though there's nothing wrong with that. We are not from China, we don't eat dogs. We are not some third world country. Singapore is among the Top 5 Richest countries in the world, according to Forbes and Global Finance Magazine.
    https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/ec...-world?page=12

2. We can afford internet. We aren't 'poor'.

This is a few shots of my internet speed.

I don't have a computer made of cardboard.

3. Lag on your screen doesn't mean we are force-lagging. 99% of the time what you're seeing is DISTANCE ping, not force-lagging.

On occasions where we do spike, such as Kart, it isn't intentionally done to gain an advantage, it just happens due to his wireless router being in the living room. And believe me, Kart hates it as much as you do. He always leaves when he starts spiking, and comes back once he thinks it's been fixed. But it seems like this recent time no chance was given.

Which brings me to 2 points I'd like clarification with, if the mods/devs would please comment on.
    - The report section rules doesn't state anything specifically about spiking. Only about intentionally forcing your computer to lag to abuse the anti-lead system.

- Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between persons over the internet, often involving the use of profanity. It can also be the swapping of insults back and forth or with many people teaming up on a single victim. - Wikipedia

I realise that this is the internet and there will always be flamers/trolls/keyboard warriors taking advantage of the fact that this is well, the internet.
    But since this is what it has come to, then from now on I will be recording every gameplay and taking screenshots every time.

And if I so much as catch you flaming/insulting & spiking (for those who are out to intentionally get us) our country/against me or any of my members/friends, and if you intentionally try to undermine the efforts that they've put, then I will fight back, and I will defend them.

I know this is a game, and that people will start flaming to this thread, but grow up.

2. The following 11 users say thank you to SEED for this useful post:

Art (05-20-2017), BoboGr1nd (05-20-2017), Cid (05-20-2017), Glamourous (05-22-2017), Lart (05-20-2017), loneeagle (05-22-2017), Paris (05-20-2017), Ranger (05-20-2017), Tzunami best0 (05-20-2017), Zabu (05-22-2017), Zaku (05-22-2017)

Thread Information